[Release] FRFuel+ (Mobile Fuel Trucks & Fuel for Helicopters)

Boats are in the roadmap and not included in the current release as stated in the original post.

@MitchOnline, @InsertCoin, now FRFuel+ is fully translated and ready to rock for y’all. Download link is the same, enjoy!

3 Likes

Great! Your amazing, thank you <3

1 Like

You can do it by yourself with the source code, it’s on github.

Wonders why the blips are in russian.

So i have installed this resource and can’t seem to get it to work when driving up to a gas pump i get the sound effect and hint to press E to disable the engine but when pressing E the notification for E like flickers and nothing happen’s so i am unable to refuel vehicles.

No errors in f8 or cmd and what its doing is when trying to refuel its trying to cut the engine off but then the engine comes straight back on again so can’t refuel.

Now it’s all good! Please, download the latest release.

1 Like

Do you have any conflicting scripts, like the original FRFuel?

I downloaded everything in the links provided and i shouldn’t have no conflicting scripts. :slight_smile:

It seems to be FRFuel what is not allowing me to press E to shut off the engine and only stuff i use for vehicles is SimpleCarHUD LuxVehicleControls KNOBvehicleControls & esx_lockpick. .

Try and change engine on/off button to any other in your config.ini.

I already tried that and still did not work it just flickers the letter engine prompt like trying to shut of the engine but can’t for some reason so say’s press E or whatever key i change it to again.

I also disable my other vehicle control resources and i am still unable to refuel.

Please check whether any script is keeping a vehicle running.

It only fills tank until 65%, I can’t get the full tank it always says “full tank” but on my hud says 65%. I even started Legacyfuel to fill that 35% but when I go back to my vehicle the percentage drops back to 65%. So what I did was filling the tank till 65% then fill that 35% with LegacyFuel and then stoped your resource and go back to the car, now the hud shows 100% tank full.

Found the problem now all working. :slight_smile:

@Kalbino Great!

@servidorrpprueba, not sure what’s causing the problem. My best guess it that some of your scripts are conflicting with each other.

1 Like

How I can translate the russian blip? Theres no locales folder

its been done, grab the latest release

1 Like