[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

Yes, It is.

Yeah. Like I told you, since day and night go fast in game, it makes sense to use the game/server time. You can only use “real time” if you capture the time of the user’s computer through javascript (google javascript date) and setting it directly on the app.js.

But probably there are javascript libraries out there that get the time externally. :slight_smile:

I removed it because I didn’t see any place that you could “refuel” a helicopter, and most of the cases, they were spawned with random fuel values.

I coded in a way that, if you’re not in a “car” or a “motorcycle”, you won’t get some stuff on the speedometer. Look it up on my client.lua and add the stuff you want.

But the ingame date, isnt synced with all players, as i said i see “Today is 25.5.2019” and my friend in same time see “Today is 27.5.2019”

Well, open the client.lua and look for the function called trewDate()

You will see that the way that I get the date is using the default caller for each part of the date (day, month, year, etc). I didn’t do anything besides that and never seen it happening on either tests or the servers that I was the dev partner.

:confused:

Será possivel adaptar este hud para funcionar com o novo plugin de combustivel o FrFuel+ ?([Release] FRFuel+ (Mobile Fuel Trucks & Fuel for Helicopters))

where can i change the money dirtymoney bank icon?

The time does not work for me. It sais: 21.jan.2013
Im on a Windows Root with German Language.

As said before, the time isn’t the REAL time, it’s the game server’s time.

Food & Thirst doesnt seem to work on VRP, everything else works perfectly!
By the way, how can i edit the Money/Black Money/Bank Money symbols/images ?

Great release!

what code do you want to add please what I try in server.lua and ui.html but it does not work can you help me please

Can you add function to Toggle on/off all hud or maybe parts, like /togglehud /togglespeedo and etc. That would be awesome, also, why Planes and other vehicles doesn’t have seatbelt/fuel and other functions?

There’s a /toogleui command. Read the instructions. :slight_smile:

There a lot of bugs in the vRP version, but thank you so much for sharing it!!!

100+ points for you!

Can you tell me which ones? I’ve tested on the Dunko VRP servers and it worked 100%

@VortisRD , see what i wrote before. :slight_smile:

I did. If your VRP servers have a different way of setting up food and thirst, I suggest you modify the hud for your needs.

If you download the VRP version of the HUD, open the server.lua and you will see the vRP.getHunger() and vRP.getThirst() functions. They are native from VRP. If they are not working, I suspect it’s something on your server.

As about changing icons, I use a icon font pack called FontAwesome. I don’t use images. I would just look on FontAwesome’s website, copy the code for the icon you want and replace it inside ui.html.

If you want to do deeper changes, I can’t help you with that.

I appreciate your answer! Thx for sharing how to change the icons, as for the Hunger and Thirst im using the VRP functions, i did not change them, if i find a fix ill warn you!

Alright! Thank you! :smiley:

is that also not working for you?