[Release][Free] High resolution Satellite map with custom postals

Thanks for sharing it to the whole comunity. Wonderful work!! :+1: :+1:

Do you have this same map with out the postals?

No, but you can get the original map images from HERE and create your own

how can i use this for a liberty city map ?

You can’t

Is it possible to make the same postal codes as this

I know some people are used to these postal codes from other servers and itll be hard to get used too

Other than that phenomenal work

1 Like

Sorry no, the map is as it is with the current postals. Its a simple system and the postals make sense, so people can learn it real quick

Do you by chance have one of these maps for Liberty City?

No sorry, you can find the link to the original files that I’ve used in the post.

hello, I had used the files from the nogrid folder and still getting the grid on the map. I have restarted and cleared the cache and still there is a grid.

Hello, I really don’t know why that is happening for you. I’ve just tested it and it still works fine.
You only need to download the release from github and copy the content of the nogrid folder to the stream folder of the release and it works. Maybe you need to start the server without the resource, do the install steps again and reboot the server.

Yeah, so I get this weird outline around the island, where the map ends? How do I fix that?

I got no clue what you are talking about

So when you go to the edges of the map right? like on a Beach, for example, Okay?

When you look out onto the Horizon; There is a White line.

As if the Island: Is “Outlined” in a giant white line.
Going around the entire “Horizon” of the island.
The Line is: Right where the Water hits “Blackness” in the Pictures you shared.

Not really hard to understand though, Just sayin’ lol

How I can use this as client side? I want it only for me

Anyway to set the maximum zoom distance on the map?
SET_MAP_ZOOM_DATA_LEVEL

1 Like

this is a great map, I’m using it personally!

1 Like

Hi mate i had a quick question about blips when i install a custom minimap.ytd my blips go all smudgy

Only works server sided

I don’t believe that’s an issue with the map, also the minimap is a bonus added to the resource. I do not support the code for the minimap. As stated in the post:
The minimap is streamed with the code from GitHub - ArduousDev/MiniMap: Custom Minimap For FiveM