[Release] Postal Code Map & Minimap - New & Improved - v1.3

Hello everyone!

Today I am bringing you yet another postal code map! I have used the great DLK FiveM Map to create a postal map.

Here is how the map is laid out:

Here are some screenshots of the map:

Screenshot_18

Changelog:

• 1.1 - Added remaining PD, Fire, and Hospital badges
  • 1.1.1 - Added full size PNG version for dispatchers/CAD use
  • 1.2 - Added minimap support, modified for server-side only (no client-side meta needed)
  • 1.3 - Released full Photoshop files

With update 1.3, you will find a new link to download the raw Photoshop files for the map, including everything I have made. Feel free to customize it as you like, I am comfortable with you releasing your own version with credit. In the Photoshop files, you will find I fixed some items (Paleto Blvd, Removed PD/FD Icons). I will warn you that the Photoshop file is very large, and can be extremely resource-intensive. I recommend hiding the text fields if you open it.

Download Links:

Download by clicking here

Full size PNG version available here

Raw map files available here

Huge shoutout to @DementedDude for allowing me to use his minimap script!

@KekkoITA has released a fix for the blurry postal codes when zooming in, which you can find here:

I am sorry I have been out of the community for many years, but I am so humbly grateful for how popular this map has become. I am glad the community enjoys it, I was just some kid who made it for his own tiny RP server. Unfortunately, I will not be able to maintain this map anymore, which is why I have released the .PSDs for everyone. I apologize that it took so long. Thank you so much to this community and the friends and people I have met, I wish you all the best.

Thank you and enjoy!

75 Likes

Very Very Very Nice! Love the individual Postals all over. Super helpful for LEO!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I appreciate that as a ton of work went into this!

3 Likes

Good work, looks great in game.

1 Like

Love this man! Great release! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Keep the good work mate ! Gj

1 Like

Wonderful job. Good on ya!

1 Like

This looks really good

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the positive feedback! Makes me so happy to know my time was well spent. Enjoy the map, watch for updates. Thanks again! :grinning:

1 Like

Do you manually make these?

1 Like

Yes, every postal code was typed with my own two hands.

2 Likes

How would I make my own? I tried Photoshop but can’t do those files the postal code needs to be

You need the Nvidia DDS plugin for photoshop.

1 Like

Or use paint.net.(its website is getpaint.net)

1 Like

Something that would be really cool is if you add (in some point on a corner) a key that shows what is what, ex
1000 - Paleto Bay & Mt. Chiliad
2000 - Grapeseed & etc.
3000 - Sandy Shores & etc.
4000 - Harmony & Rt. 68
5000 - Zancudo AFB & Los Santos County
6000 - Vinewood
7000 - Rockford Hills & etc.
8000 - Los Santos Middle etc…
9000 - Los Santos Lower etc…
10000 - Ports…

Just some key that list’s the locations shown in em (would go in to more detail but not in game)

But no matter, cool map!

1 Like

That is a great idea! I will do that for the next update. Would you have a preference of where the key would go or how it would look?

I would like it in the bottom right, (just a common area in my opinion), but I have no preference.
Also please make sure you add more locations then just that of what I posted, I can get all of the major area’s if you want (in like an hour or so)

1 Like

Also, for dispatchers if you could post a full size map? Like the one with color but without it

I made one. https://termanatorinc.com/images/Full.png Just right click and save image

Thank you

…20 char