[Release][Free] High resolution Satellite map with custom postals

How I can use this as client side? I want it only for me

Anyway to set the maximum zoom distance on the map?
SET_MAP_ZOOM_DATA_LEVEL

1 Like

this is a great map, I’m using it personally!

1 Like

Hi mate i had a quick question about blips when i install a custom minimap.ytd my blips go all smudgy

Only works server sided

I don’t believe that’s an issue with the map, also the minimap is a bonus added to the resource. I do not support the code for the minimap. As stated in the post:
The minimap is streamed with the code from GitHub - ArduousDev/MiniMap: Custom Minimap For FiveM

Do you have a link to the github? Because the Oulsen Nearest Postal script isn’t there anymore from what im seein. Either I cant find it or what, but im 50% sure it’s not there anymore so.

On The Github it legit just shows New Postals, OCRP Postals, and Old postals. So im not sure.

Any one know a way to fix this fresh install w/o grid, im on the lastest version of legacy.
thank you in advance for any help

Hello Highway on mini map not showing right :slight_smile:

1 Like

also by any chance do you have this map without postal codes on it?

Can someone help me out with this issue ? So i have ensured the script in my cfg, but it’s not showing in the game, i have to restart in order to show.

yooo you ever get this fixed cause im def having the same issue.

yes i got it fixed

you mind sharing how you fixed the issue?

If you have Stark Mansion installed there is a minimap that blacks that area out to show the mansion on the map. Easy FIX: REOMVE the minimap :smile:. CUSTOM FIX: EDIT minimap image with photo editor of your choice import back and your done. As the lad said the issues not with his map, its from another addon map. WORST CASE FIX: shut of every map and start them a few at a time until you replicate the issue. Then apply one of the fixes above if you wish to keep the map running. :smile:

2 Likes

Broo ain’t no way lmao :rofl:
That shit is crazy fam I’m mad cause that shit was nice. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

bro, can u share a png for no ENGLISH map text, I want change my font in there

Do you have map of cayo perico?

1 Like

For some reason this seems to prevent the latest blips from working (Blip sprite 801 for example). If I disable this resource, the blips work. Enable it, and they turn into default circle blips instead of whatever they were meant to be.