[Release][Free] High resolution Satellite map with custom postals

this stole and leak i have proof of it

It really isnt thoā€¦ Oulsen has psdā€™s from two years ago silly boy

i paid for this from a person then i contacted some guys that contacted oulsen

Yes sirrrrrr Oulsen is the original creator redrum is a scum and steals work

Hi,

For some reason no matter how many times i clear the cache and restart the server this part of the maps keeps looking like the default oneā€¦

Anybody have a solution for this?

This looks like the correct map to me?

When we ride around the map it looks amazing.

But there is this specific bridge.
Iā€™ve tried to capture it better with a gif of what is happening.

I looks like it rendering the highway over the minimapā€¦

Ah, yea iā€™ve seen that too. Itā€™s probably the way the minimap get rendered or something. I added the minimap as a bonus, the release is actually the map itself. The original code for the minimap is in the description. I donā€™t know how to fix that.

No worries!
I tried to check the original minimap resource out also - But still having the same issue.
I will live with it so far :smiley:
Thanks for the reply and awesome map!

1 Like

No problem man, iā€™m glad you are enjoying it :wink:

Love this! Two questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Any way to remove the health/armour bars from the minimap? I believe that has to do with this resource, but not 100%.

2. Any way to remove all postal numbers, but leave everything else?

Hi there.

1. I donā€™t do support on the minimap, itā€™s an extra bonus with the resource. The code used to stream the minimap is in the message.
  2. I have no intention to release the map without the postals or anything currently on there. If you want to create a blank version of the map, you can check the original files linked in the message and create your own.
1 Like

i keep getting ā€œwarning Resource oulsen_satmap does not specify an ā€˜fx_versionā€™ in fxmanifest.luaā€
so it cant start the resource i dont kno what to do

Sorry for the late reply.

Are you still having this issue? If so, have you tried to delete the resource and copy it again to your server resources folder?

yes i am and yes

Hmm then i donā€™t really know whats going on, because if i download it and put it on my localhost it works without issues. Are you sure you are just using the oulsen_satmap folder and not the complete github download? You only need this folder in your resources folder on your server.

thanks it is free

1 Like

Its in the post:
If you want to use the nearest-postal script https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-nearest-postal-script/ , you can use the oulsen_satmap_postals.json which is included in the Github. The nearest-postal script is not included at this time, but you can download that separately.

Install

1. Upload oulsen_satmap folder to your resources folder on your server
  2. Add oulsen_satmap to the server.cfg file (start or ensure).
  3. Optional, change the map to the nogrid version. Just copy the files in the NoGrid folder and paste/overwrite these files in the stream folder of the resource.
  4. Start the resource or reboot your server
1 Like

If you just want the ingame map, you go to the github and download the project.
Then do this:

1. Upload oulsen_satmap folder to your resources folder on your server
  2. Add oulsen_satmap to the server.cfg file (start or ensure).
  3. Optional, change the map to the nogrid version. Just copy the files in the NoGrid folder and paste/overwrite these files in the stream folder of the resource.
  4. Start the resource or reboot your server

If you want to use the nearest postal script, which is a separate resource and not needed to get the ingame map to work, you will need to download that from https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-nearest-postal-script/ and set it up with the oulsen_satmap_postals.json from the github download.

2 Likes

I see, thank you

1 Like