[RELEASE] [FREE] GTA_LockDoor NEW VERSION!

This is a standalone optimized script where you can close and open doors with code.

Image and preview :

Focus on door :

Not Focus :

Preview :

You can download it here :

6 Likes

What is the difference between this and esx_lockdoor? Standalone?

2 Likes

This is a reminder.
Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team. Thank you.

1 Like

Standalone means it will be compatible with any framework.
esx mean it will be only compatible with ESX.

2 Likes

Please do not advertise other resources or services on a topic in which is not yours. Thank you.

3 Likes

what do you mean, where did i advert an resource or service that is not mine ? wutf is going on here.

1 Like

This is my own code, i don’t use any of other framework, i have no idea of what u are talking about, next time be clear please of what you mean and why saying that.

3 Likes

hes talking to durate who mentioned another resource

0.2ms peaks is def NOT optimized.

3 Likes

You are a noice meme.

Event if his replying to “Duarte”, Duarte didn’t advertise any resource, he only asked a question that I find interesting out of all the rest. At least one with logic.

There was a post that has been deleted that advertised multiple other door lock scripts. Have some faith in the moderation staff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay.

1 Like

Quick question, If I wanted to add this to my server, I have updated interiors thats MRPD (Mission Row), Vesspuci PD, BCSO (Sandy Shores), Fire Dept in Sandy Shores with a updated interior, and etcs. Will this work in my server with the PD Dept buildings or no? unless theres a way to change the code?

2 Likes

Like I’m not trying to be a dick or anything. But saying it’s “optimized” while having peaks as high as that is just misleading.

The meme is you charging 15 euros for this when there are better doorlocks that are actually optimized for FREE here on the forums. Why not take a look at some of them and clean up your code rather than being a dick about someone pointing out a false statement on your resource.

2 Likes

I was going to say something similar to this. These new “paid resources” are just rescripts…

1 Like

Well You allow yourself to judge my script when you haven’t even tested it, btw before you tell shit there’s a video available as a preview, so please if you’re only here to give useless reviews, you can hold yourself back.

1 Like

Yeah, it is ! i do reworked everything i had done on my ressource shared on open source to be standalone and with more possibility, but you guys seem talking with 0 knowledge about my what i did before.
next time just take a look on my release of what i done before and not only judge because i sell my own script reworked, this is my first one to check how it will work with tebex.

Well the way that will work is by adding the “objectName of your door” that you use, so until you enter the correct name your door it should work fine.

I’ve seen what you done with this atleast, You just used a lighter weight drawtext, its almost identical to another “lightweight” doorlock script.