[release] [standalone] GTA_Sound

thank you for your attention

Are all sound present in this list from here or there is more ?

2 Likes

Yes, from this one, all sorted.

1 Like

got it

1 Like

I seriously don’t understand how this is a paid resource. Surely this is more of a Dev Util then a Paid and packaged release.

2 Likes

I totaly understand your feeling, before to make it on a paid version I did think the same way,
but when i saw the effort that i make to end this little thing well I changed my way of thinking of this.

You can try it your self, wast your time and effort on doing that and sharing for free with nothing in return. just for help the community. this is what i do but only in comparison with the effort of my work.

So i hope you understand my feeling too now, thanks for your feedback on that.

Hey, I completely get that and I am not disputing the amount of time and effort you put in, but in my opinion, this doesn’t really have a proper server use other than speeding up the process for Developers.

1 Like

Finnaly after consideration, i will put it for free.
anyway, that helped me to enforce my knowledge with js so yeah why not. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

This is now free, enjoy. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Having Sound preview when select will be great.

Well no need cuz this is not a menu with select option only click option are possible.
i will need to rework and see how to make it. need to learn that cuz i’m new yet with web ui development

Nice for free.
Bonus here:
debugsound.zip (25.2 KB)

2 Likes

Ahhahah, You crazy man !!

Thanks for your feedback, you really should create your own Github and fork it to push new update
i will add the new sound on it.

thanks for your contribuation on this appreciate. :ok_hand:

Oh you use .gfx file

It’s just for fun :smiley:
I think you can group them into categories.
or add your research opinion/description to each sounds.
show descriptions when hover the NUI html button.
also CopytoClipboard when you click those button.

which decompiler do you use to be able to read your gfx file ?

jpexs is the best.

1 Like

Hey, i did watch the file but i don’t see any new sound added on it, it’s the same as i share what’s new ?

I using your github sound list :rofl:

1 Like

yeah i though it was on your package new sound added, lmao but all good