[RELEASE] [STANDALONE] [FREE] GTA_TrainAims

This is a standalone script where have targets that spawn on which you must shoot as much as possible before the timer comes to 0 more you get more you skill is up.

You can download it here :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Please keep all discussions on topic, concerns about paid topics can be directed to the moderator team directly or on another topic.

If you have questions about the Tebex system or with the resource being illegitimate, stolen, copied or something else please flag it and explain to the moderator team.

Also, @Ninja_force please explain what this resource does and how it is used within the FiveM modification.

Thank you.

Well there nothing to expain a video explain all the point of this resource.
You have targets on which you have to shoot as much as possible before the timer comes to 0.

Can this be configured to other locations?

1 Like

Please don’t make me attempt to draw blood from a stone…

The video does not automatically play on our forum thus, forcing someone to watch a video on another website to gather insight as to what this does is as useful as tits on a bull.

All I am looking for is a description as to what users can expect from this resource.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, for now the way i’ve done it, it was set like as you see, but you can change the position all is on the config file, if you want to change the coord or add you can easily do that.

it will just take you some time to play with the position to find the correct one that you need :

i can give you an example on how that look to add a new target or change the position of the target :

here is how we spawn the target :

Right I wasn’t aware of that.

Definitely worth 24 bucks!

1 Like

V1.1 French support language added.

Before purchasing is this working in onesync infinity?

Of course it should work, i didn’t try because i don’t use onesync infinity, but nothing is againts all should properly working fine.

V1.5 :

• This version is still in alpha here some news on it :
  • Text added when the target touch.
  • Sync added.
  • Smooth animations added when the target is touch.

New version v1.7

• Best Score Added.
  • Score are now save using json.
1 Like

Hey, this ressource is now free enjoy.

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like