[Release] esx_scoreboard

esx_scoreboard

This resource is a fork of Stadus_Scoreboard with minor improvements / adjustments. The current code is not maintained by me, but from whatever is left of the ESX community.

GitHub repo

Key Features

• Light on performance
  • See all players ping, and colored depending on the ping
  • Controller friendly! Dpad up or F10 to open the scoreboard by default

Getting uptime to work

Properly install the uptime thing by Hawaii. If you don’t want it then you can remove its code.

27 Likes

I will use this for sure. Thanks for this! Keep it up!

Thanks good job in gonna replace the old one whit this

Wow, really clean job, thanks for the release.

1 Like

yea it’s my new standard, enjoy

How would I change the real name to the playername on the scoreboard?

Wow Nice

I change but still default… why…?

I feel bad to announce that the ping javascript function for updating the ping is really awful and is possibly causing a spam in your F8 console. This only happens when there’s more than 1 in the server… and I’ve only been testing this whilst being alone…

1 Like

Clear your cache folder and if you already have “start scoreboard” in your server.cfg together with the esx_scoreboard, then you have the answer right in front of you.

How add picture? same that Stadus_Scoreboard

I have little problem. My uptime is always unknown. I deleted cache, restarted server and resource. Did everything, nothing worked.

Please read next time…

The picture above the jobs?
I removed it because it looked bad. If you want to add it, then add it in the css / html files.

how to fix?

3 Likes

Hey, it would be cool if there was a possibility that our ID would be marked in different color, also sometimes color which is reponsible for ping is glitching (meaning that if some people have 16ms ping their ping is makred in red).

1 Like

@LifeGoal I did it. Now I got error:

Line 17th is:

TriggerClientEvent(‘uptime:tick’ -1, uptime)

TriggerClientEvent(‘uptime:tick’, -1, uptime)

in the main theme, this is missing ,

1 Like

Install it correct.

1. Remove the old scoreboard folder from [system]
  2. Name the folder esx_scoreboard instead of Stadus_Scoreboard and put it in [system]
  3. start esx_scoreboard at last in the server.cfg

1 Like