I need a easy tutorial for gcphone and scoreboard

Hi, I need help, through a tutorial to putting or how to change these three scripts:

and

In this cases I already tried several times to putting or change position of them in my server, but I always have the same problem:
in the case of the GCPHONE, I see the mobile phone into play, but there is always a white screen so it’s impossible to use it, in addition
I would also like to know how I can translate, resize and move the phone?
in the case of the SCOREBOARD, I see the scoreboard into play, but it doesn’t mark the people online, jobs, ID and so on, I only see the play time.
in the case of the LADDERHUD, this already work, but I would like to move it to the right of the mini-map, which I didn’t understand how to do that.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

PS: Sorry in case of errors in English, but I don’t write very well it.
Plus I’m new to FiveM so I hope I made the post in the right category.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.