[Release] esx_scoreboard with jobs online and rp info for admins

@SuomiPelaajaa and I talked about scoreboard. And we did some researching, for awhile. Found some resources but @Hawaii_Beach resource was the right one that we need on our rp server. This is how we got the inspiration to do this new and improved scoreboad.

Requirements

• Essentialmode
  • es_extended
  • Brains

Features

• Roleplayer name, ID, job, phone number and ping
  • Show or hide ID and/or job for users
  • Press PageUp to open scoreboard
  • Arrow up and arrow down for scrolling scoreboard
  • Toggle ID’s for admin and superadmin on command /scid true or false
  • Toggle Jobs for admin and superadmin on command /scjob true or false
  • Jobs Online (ambulance, police, sheriff, taxi, mecano, cardealer and realestateagent) is fully editable
  • /screfresh (superadmin) command if something does not work on scoreboard

Installation

• Download here (Github)
  • Put esx_scoreboard folder into resources/[esx] folder
  • Remove “start scoreboard” from your server.cfg file
  • Add “start esx_scoreboard” into your server.cfg file
  • Enjoy!

Credits

License

Copyright 2018 Stadus

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Screenshots

Without ID's With ID's
12 Likes

looks nice

Nice script, found a bug?

When you toggle off the IDs, you can’t “toggle” it back on, if you do, and refresh, this is what happens
toggle2

It’s a little bit breaking the Metagaming rule in Roleplay, but meh. It’s GTA afterall. good job tho.

Where can I get the brains from?

:brain:

2 Likes

Why do you make a new release when you could just make a fork or PR on the github and post the details and everything in the original post? Also, the border-radius is gross. Otherwise great work!

Btw, Thanks for giving me credits :slight_smile:

I’m not very familiar with github and i like border-radius.

Hey man,

Awesome script, will use.
Would you mind on sharing your esx_status/hud? Loved it.

Thanks!

1 Like

We were thinking about releasing hud, but not sure thing yet

2 Likes

Please!
It’s very good!!

1 Like

Hello had a quick question. I wanted to change sheriff to fire job. i have changed everything titled sheriff, but i do not see where to change the icon. where did you add the icons?

Icons are in scoreboard.html third img under div class=“jobs” it is base64 image, but thinking to change those to png or something.

yeah a png image would be easier to change. i will have to research the base64 not familiar with it… love your hud to by the way. hopefully you release it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

one other question did you use a transparent image when choosing your 64base image of did you use one with a background?

I think those was transparent.

Maybe we can do it with png. Need to do some pics too. For now we’ll consider to post the custom-ui in near future.

mate im stuck! how do i get it to English?

You need to go /html/scoreboard.html and edit few lines for your need…

<div class="playerlist">
				<table id="playerlist" width="auto">
					<thead>
						<tr class="heading">
							<th>Nanme</th>
							<th class="sid">ID</th>
							<th class="sjob">Profession</th>
							<th>Phone #</th>
							<th>Ping</th>
						</tr>
					</thead>
					<tbody id="playerwrapper"></tbody>
				</table>
			</div>

<div class="serverinfo">
				Citizen: <span id="player_count">0</span> / <span id="max_players">0</span> | Discord.me/OneRP
			</div>

Update 1.1

• Added config.lua
  • Added more features
  • Changed images to png
  • Updated readme
  • Fixed some bugs
  • Re-design layout
  • English html

Release 1.1 (Github)

1 Like

Love the new update all though i didn’t care for it being stuck in the top right corner behind the hud.
any chance you can make a version that shows the user name instead of the rpname.