Delete

This script outated. Working new scripts.

1 Like

Isnt this just a edit of [RELEASE] esx_scoreboard (128 slot) ?

I checked the resource he sent.

The coding is the same in smaller details. I used this version of the operating principle of the HUD base I created: Link (fivem forum)

The work under the scoreboard was primarily tuned to improve the look. I was looking for a lot of scoreboard looks, and I also saw a couple of photos taken on servers, but I didn’t really like it, so based on the above resource, I created this look according to my own idea and optimized it as much as I could.

Ah okay

Its free resource :smiley:

This? :thinking: link please. this scoreboard only heave my old RP server, with 600+ players. I shared it with very few of my acquaintances, with whom the relationship eventually remained or turned in a slightly wrong direction. It may have been published, but I don’t want to use the introduction of IP lock, I make things entirely in source code.

Stop to lie man :slight_smile: this script original name its esx_zaidejumeniu, also i can post a lot of forums or discords where this script is for free :slight_smile:

First of all, I would ask you to avoid this kind of manifestation on your forum, or in my forum topics. Second: The scoreboard I created was created for my server that started in 2018. I have looked at the release you named and the last release date is 2020/07.
Like I said before, I used to share the script, and it’s not inconceivable that it went online. The published script contains completely different CSS div references, they are edited data. I don’t suspect anyone either, without the sure information, although I could do believe Carshop Dealership 2.0 can also be found on the internet, yet it comes from here. The fact that I’ve just decided since 2018 to share my work and my new work is my decision, and that some of my older scripts have been posted on the internet I can’t do about it. I am currently making a comprehensive dashboard alike with the scoreboard pattern and the code I use using a fully source copy.

In what follows, I would ask you to refrain from suspicion and disgusting behavior. Buying things outside the forum is not mandatory, it works based on an individual decision. Those who buy on the forum will receive updates as an added option to further innovate or improve the work of that particular creator.

vRP FREE VERSION:

SCOREBOARD - BLACKCENTER

3 Likes

Thats true, this one is just changed a bit and claimed as its own -.-

The accusation and the childish manifestation are a bit boring. There is free opinion formation, I know that, but it is not the formation of an opinion within the normal framework, it is already a childish manifestation.

You can’t bring up obvious information about where the scoreboard comes from, but you do say better than better text. HUD as I have explained since 2018 has been made for a server running under the ESX framework I have created, and more than 60 custom scripts have been made.

Currently, I also create a Dashboard interface that matches the style, as well as a menu layout, and a HUD ot to create a full-fledged UI design that provides a unified effect on the servers with free modifications.

Also, for those who don’t know or understand code languages, the finished content is a great help, in addition to those who wrote me a letter that they need help, I was happy to help them personalize the content.

And not only to get my hands on it, my semi-finished works next to the scoreboard, just to put an end to the end of unnecessary slander and see that I’m not turning back the works of others …

Dashboard with scoreboard Design and Menu Fully ESX Support:

Dashboard:

Default Menu Redesign:

Please send me your esx_default_menu

Im working with menu design, not complete

how i want to change job from thick to number player of the job

Hello, you buyed the Scoreboard? please send me your email or transaction number and i send number display version.

Is this compatible with one-sync?

Hello, i dont know, im only tested free onesync 48 slots the latest version

free resource

After a thread closed by a moderator, this is the only thing you can respond to? You publish your work on your own, and then continue your similar jokepessegu to your work here? Think about your behaviour in the cosmos, where you have accepted the conditions of the cloud by default. Besides, 2 moderators checked the raw codes on which the result is based, and interestingly there is no match except what you got from the leak site and posted yourself… I don’t think that this kind of submission is appropriate for this forum.

I don’t think charging people money for this is acceptable, but who am I to say.
Hell, this entire forum is filled with crap, half of which are leaks and the other half is overpriced.

This resource isn’t any different.

Also I don’t get why you have to respond with a massive paragraph, I literally wrote two words. Nobody is going to see this resource anymore anyway.