[Release] esx_scoreboard with jobs online and rp info for admins

I like the scoreboard but is there a way to take away the phone numbers to prevent meta gaming on our strict RP server and also possibly change the discord to our discord?

But how phone numbers are meta? Phone numbers are mostly public atleast in Finland

Yes, you can edit it from *.css file. Re-positioning it where ever you like it to be :slight_smile:

For the second question: No, we didn’t want to metagaming, not much. :stuck_out_tongue: You can edit the script to use steam name if you want or use the earlier script for example This script

1 Like

Seems to be not able without editing the main code, look into the last few lines If scoreboard.html from the html folder to change the discord.

I’m going to add discord and phonenumber in config.lua later

Thank you . Yes i had to go back to 1.0 to get the positioning you had it set to that i liked.

So you think you could add the option in the config to either toggle the RP name or the steam name?

Yes they can be put mostly in Finnish.

like my name. So this scoreboard is currently a metagaming scoreboard.

Although it is on your other server in addition to being used, but the entire player list has been removed because it cannot be reasonably edited that the name of the steam would only appear.

1.1 Works well, but occupations and IDs are not shown.

Hi, how can I move the box to another part of the screen? to adjust to the taste where the picture appears thanks

Readme include all information you need. Please read them first before using.

Yes, edit style.css.

ok i am sorry

Thanks Nidelix_Delix

We made more optional features to you to use.

• Phone number
  • Jobs
  • ID

Only for admin/superadmin

Will be release later this week

can u add disable ping too ?
sometimes make my server so laggy

that ping tho 88634 lol

Help Me

You can always go back by taking the original.

I think you guys miss the whole point why we did this script for first place. When you ask from us to get rid off the ping, there is absolutely nothing left except jobs online and the rp name. The laggy server is not cost by our script, you should check your internet connection or the server specs including the service provider if you are renting the host from provider.

If this is not the one you need, use another or keep searching for your server that you need.