[RELEASE] Disable ALL Emergency Service and Military Dispatching

Name: DisableDispatch
Version: 1.1.0
Download: disabledispatch.zip (533 Bytes)

Installation:
Download the resource from above, extract to your resources folder, and add the following to your server configuration file.
start disabledispatch2

If you previously installed disabledispatch, remove start disabledispatch from your configuration file.

What does this do?
DisableDispatch simply prevents all emergency services and military from dispatching. This means that if a fire breaks out or a pedestrian is killed, no ambulance or fire trucks will respond, etc. This also disables all AI police from responding.

v1.1.0 also adds automatic wanted level removal.

19 Likes

does this effect the tank from respawning on the military base?

1 Like

unknown. I’ll test it out.

EDIT: It appears that it does. If you want to disable it, change the 12 to 11 and restart your client and the server. That should fix it.
EDIT 2: It does fix it if you change 12 to 11. Confirmed and tested.

1 Like

no that’s good people on my server have been getting tanks from military base and RDM people on my server so it’s good that it works but @KennethDev would you know a way to prevent certain vehicles from spawning at all like the sports cars I been seeing the sports car a lot in the city and I want them to get one by buying one you got any idea how I would do that?

1 Like

I currently don’t have a script for that, but I’ll work on it tomorrow.

so the 1 is for ems and the 12 for military ? is there a list of what each number, if there are more, that will block individually ?

Police Helicopter = 2
Swat Helicopter = 3
Fire Department = 4
Swat Automobile = 5
Ambulance Department = 6
Gangs = 7
Police Riders = 8
Police Vehicle Request = 9
Police Road Block = 10
Police Boat = 11
Army Vehicle = 12```
4 Likes

thank you very much kenneth :smiley:

so, If I add this
Citizen.CreateThread(function() for i = 1, 4, 6, 12 do Citizen.InvokeNative(0xDC0F817884CDD856, i, false) end end)

Will I avoid ambulance, police car,firemans and the tanks?

Alsome pal !

I’m not sure about that. Did you test it? I’m not positive that for loops work like that.

If you want, you can just skip the for loop and do this:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	Citizen.InvokeNative(0xDC0F817884CDD85, 1, false)
	Citizen.InvokeNative(0xDC0F817884CDD85, 4, false)
	Citizen.InvokeNative(0xDC0F817884CDD85, 6, false)
	Citizen.InvokeNative(0xDC0F817884CDD85, 12, false)
end)
6 Likes

I’m having an issue with the download link is there anyway I can get another way of downloading it? @KennethDev

wont download for me aswell ! @KennethDev

Okay, there’s the code right there, you don’t need to download his specific file, just follow the instructions:

Create a new folder inside the resources folder with any name, let’s call it disabledispatch.
Inside this new folder, create a file called __resource.lua (mind the TWO underscores).
Inside this file, write the following: client_script "client.lua"
Now create the file called client.lua and write the following code:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	for i = 1, 12 do
		Citizen.InvokeNative(0xDC0F817884CDD856, i, false)
	end
end)

Finally, if you are using the old server, add - disabledispatch into citmp-server.yml under AutoStartResources.

If you are using FXServer, add start disabledispatch into your server.cfg

2 Likes

Download link isn’t working for me.

1 Like

Thanks for posting that. Mind if I add it to the OP?

Sure, go ahead! My comment wouldn’t exist if your post didn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

I cant download it :frowning:

No download… Error

Then take your dumb ass link off the post!!!

1 Like

Lmao You think you’re smooth… As smooth as my ass… And yes btw… Roasted