Cops_FiveM is a resource mainly for RP servers. It gives servers a cops system with loadouts, vehicles, fines, …
You can find a complete overview with all the features here.
You can find the latest changes here.
If you are using a database then you need to setup ghmattimysql before you can start using Cops_FiveM.
Are you using ZAP-Hosting and don’t know what your database name/username/password is then watch this video.
- Download ghmattimysql
- Extract the zipfile and make sure that the folder is named ghmattimysql.
- Open ghmattimysql/config.json and edit the config lines with your db name/user/password/host.
- Copy the ghmattimysql folder to resources/.
- Open server.cfg and add start ghmattimysql
- Verify that you have installed the requirements from above.
- Download the latest version from the GitHub repository.
- Only copy the subdirectory police to the resources folder on your server.
- Edit config file to your preferences
- Add start police in server.cfg (make sure you start this resource after all dependencies).
- The first time when you enter the game you will need to add yourself to the police database.
you can do this in your server console enter
CopAdd 1press enter and you should receive a confirmation message.
You can use these commands with RCON (
To see how to use them, just type the command you want without any parameter.
|1||Los Santos Police Department|
|3||State Highway Patrol|
|2||Master Police Officer|
|6||Chief of Police|
|7||Admin Police Rank|
If you are a developer and would like to contribute any help is welcome!.
The contribution guide can be found here.