Check plate and Run Names HELP

Wondering if anyone has scripts to check plate and run names with /plate and /run.
I would like the one that just gives random things such as warents, tickets, etc.
Please PM me if anyone has anything as its the last thing i need.

You can use this as example

i was trying but i cannot get the plate check to work. i tried typing /plate and stuff but no commands worked. I just really want the plate check.

Maybe can you explain more stuff about this issue ?

Are you able to make a script only for the check plate.
I just want the check plate.

Sorry, I won’t do that.
Why don’t try yourself with some example ?

If you want something, do it yourself. Nobody is going to write stuff for you, because you don’t want to or don’t know how. Unless you pay someone…

is there a way to use your police script for only the check plate. Like can i make it so the other stuff doesnt work but the check plate does?

sure you can, see config file

I am in the config file, and i left all false accept check plate.
I dont want to use a database though, as i want just anyone to be able to use /plate or is this not possible with your script?

Just modify a bit the script to disable taking service and create a command

I am not scripter.

/plate (number) have game return —> Registration: Valid/unvalid (valid75%) (unvalid 25%) Stolen: Clear/stolen (Clear 90%) (stolen 10%)

Not global chat

Please read the TOS for the FiveM community.

As it clearly states here that you ‘‘Don’t make money off of FiveM. Not even your game services. Covering costs incurred from
third parties (server rent, product licensing, …) is fine, however any additional profit (including
‘donations’ other than to cover acute costs) is not.’’

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.