[Release] Job: Save people, be a hero! (paramedic, emergency, coma, KO)

Hi @Jyben,

About one of the issue I previously writte about. One of them, is that when you die your items are delete from DB but not on the game (unless you leave and join back the server). The point is, players can sell their items or threat them if the don’t leave the server.
I don’t know if you were aware of that point.

Thanks again for that script,
Cheers,

Update 21/05/2017

• Fix issue “Negative money #10
  • Now you can respawn with the command /respawn in case where X or E can’t be used.
  • If the emergencies do not respond, you can now call them again every 15 seconds until you receive a call.

@golivrob Hi, since the previous update weapons are removed in game.

1 Like

Did the weapon is removed forever ? Like if a guy disconnect and reconnect he don t have his weapon ? (i use weaponstore)

Hi @Jyben, I’m not speaking about the guns but items handle with the script vdk_inventory and the recolt système vdk_recolt.

One question, medics can only receive call while inside an ambulance? I just tested with a friend by killing myself while I made him medic and he doesnt receive the call

Improvement 21/05/2017

• Added admin command /emsadd (id) and /emsrem (id) -

• Added ability to retrieve job ID from the checkpoint by going on service, meaning that you don’t need to adjust the DB in order to assign job ID to someone.

• Up to date with authors latest update

Make sure you install this improvement from scratch as the SQL has been updated aswell, read the installation notes on the original post

All credits for the original release goes to @Jyben
Also to @Kyominii as this integration is retrieved from [Release] Cops FiveM, I take no credit for the writing of the orginal code.

Download: emergency.zip (14.3 KB)

1 Like

Thanks ;D is “SpawnManager” still needed? @yosang

hey @yosang do you know how to add more hospital spawn locations?

Yea it is all still there

Shouldnt be too hard to code, but for that Id need the coords for every single hospital, if you can get me that I might put some time into coding it for ya :slight_smile:

I don’t understand the job "Ambulancier (Out of service), this is one who is not added in job “Ambulancier” (by admin command) ?

Its just the name of the job in the database, its not being handled by the script, the script uses the ID, so feel free to change it to whatever name you want.

I made this for my own personal use, and since I use paychecks, having two jobs allows me to set diffferent paychecks for the player. A simple exampe:

• Player goes into service = job is changed to Medic with a paycheck of 1200$
  • Player goes out of service = job is changed to Medic ( Out of Service ) with a paycheckof 800$

In my opinion this would give more detail to the job itself, since right now you dont get paid for healing downed players and you have to rely on paychecks.

1 Like

Okay thank you very much, yes, because for me when the doctor ends his service he becomes unemployed. I can therefore replace the doctor (out of service) by a standard job “1”.

Thanks yosang :blush:

1 Like

Or you can make him unemployed too yea, its all up to your creativity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank’s for this script dude !

do u want me to add all the hospital locations? I just want you to add the ablilty to add more hospital locations then I can start adding all the hospital locations.
this location I posted is different maybe u can add this new hospital.

I can not call the ambulance it does not ask me to click on E I am in essentialmode 2.0 the 3.0 is much too complex is there a solution?

I have an interesting issue with this script, everything work, it’s an amazing job, but i can’t get any call.
Juste me, others players who are medics on my server receive calls with no problem, but me, nothing.
In fact I don’t care because i’m not playing medic on this server but, if something have this issue too, it can be interesting ^^

Has anybody got this working with the Cops script so that Police can also revive IF no medics are on?

Hello everyone

I have a little problem with the script, when I’m dead, only the tab respawn ‘X’ appears. I do not have the ‘E’ to call the ambulance, any idea: /?

1 Like