[Release] Inventory System v2.1 (Personal Menu)

so how does one upload the dump.sql to couchdb if thats even possible cause essentialmode doesnt work with mysql anymore and you have to use couchdb for essential 3.2.3

This script as it is won’t work with essentialmode 3.0+ or couchDB.

1 Like

ah to bad that kinda is annoying been trying to get couchdb to work for the past few days finely got it to work so i can get jobs and and stuff to work hmm. can i find maybe an older version of essentialmode somewere that does use mysql since i also have that up and running

hi
Is it possible to operate with foodhud plz

Does anyone have a script, that police can see the inventory of people.

Thanks!

try Cops_FiveM : [Release] Cops FiveM

Anyone have a copy of an English version they can send me that would very kind of you!
I tried to translate all the French to English but the mod keep vanishing away :frowning:

I tried doing the Dump.sql and this came up

you modify only a text and delete you cache

My inventory doesnt work can someone help me through the installation of this for it to work? Can you @ me and or message me!? Thanks!

Does it wotk with the new version of essentialmode?

You can use the new essentialmode version on mysql, that is my case

How did you get it to work? I’m getting this error when I run it.

rror loading script server.lua in resource vdk_truck: server.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘MySQL’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:5: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.
Started resource vdk_truck

Line 5: local all_cars = MySQL.Sync.fetchAll(“SELECT vehicle_plate AS plate, items.id AS id, items.libelle AS libelle, quantity FROM user_vehicle LEFT JOIN vehicle_inventory ON user_vehicle.vehicle_plate = vehicle_inventory.plate LEFT JOIN items ON vehicle_inventory.item = items.id”)

i can release vdk_inventory vdk_recolt vdk_truck everything work too fx but need ask
@Vodkhard can i release the script or ?

I guess you can put here and he can make a link & credit for you

Will this work with the latest version of ESmode and mySQL ?

Thanks

I keep on get and error pls check server line 1 pls help

Hello,
me too, same error
any fix?

[      3187] Error loading script server.lua in resource vdk_inventory: server.lua:2: attempt to call a nil value (global 'require')
[      3187] stack traceback:
[      3187] 	server.lua:2: in main chunk
[      3187] Failed to load script server.lua.
[      3203] Started resource vdk_inventory

i want change the color too, i cant find the title box…anyone help me?

have you esplugin_mysql? installed?