[Release] Calm AI

This is a script that makes the AI not go crazy and start ramming your vehicle when you fire your gun. It should also stop the gang aggression (Ballas, Vagos, Hillbillys and such. Some gangs might still attack) and prevent firefighters and medics to start fighting you. It will still cause the Pedestrians to panic when you shoot but not the cars. Wildlife such as dogs will still attack. I used the StopShittingBricks® events.meta and relationship settings in a discussion. I figured I’d release it as we all know how annoying it is when the AI starts running into your vehicles and running officers over when they are dealing with a scene. This also means that you can now use Flares without the AI going crazy.

If you find any bugs please comment about it.

Changelog V2:

• Stopped The Families (Green gang members) from attacking.
  • Stopped some other smaller gangs from attacking

Links:

29 Likes

Nice release

but please remove the TeamSpeak, Website and Discord as its against the PSA in releases

1 Like

Is it not ok since its not a requirement for them to use it to get the script?

The discord is against the PSA and the TS and Website are advertising a community in the releases section.

I’m just letting you know to edit it before the mods yell at ya.

You cannot advertise your servers in the #development:releases Section

1 Like

Aight, ill remove it

1 Like

I really like the script though, I know people have been waiting for something like this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, ive been waiting for it myself but then i figured id just make one cause no one would make it XD.
Its really nice since i can use the Flares now…

#RoadFlareModificationNext

2 Likes

Will this also stop AI EMS and PD spawning?

if not, can anyone link that script?

You can use a script called npc_control to stop them from spawning, can also be used for removing weapons from ai’s

I’m pretty sure this already exists - [Release] Everyone Ignore You

From the sounds of it, it’s actually different. I’m going to try it. Everyone Ignore stops all AI from doing anything. This sounds as if this only stops some.

This works for EMS and LEO responding, but I would use them both if you don’t want any AI issues.

1 Like

Perfect timing lol I was working on a Police call for Backup script and the cop kept wanting to go with me lol. I tweaked some things and used your script fixed 100%. Thanks! Now to get my coroner to pickup the bodies :open_mouth:

1 Like

Seems like a pretty neat function to have

1 Like

Has anyone else ran into the issue where the Families NPC’s still shoot at you? They are the only group I have found that will shoot at you after you fire a weapon. Other than that the script works wonderfully I love it already.

Yeah some of the gangs still attack, i will make a update where that wont happen. Glad you like the script :grinning:

Thank you so so much. A lot of people like to RP in Sandy, and the redneck AI just freak the fuck out and start firing at you. This fixes that completely. Great job!

1 Like

When aiming weapon at a driver it still panics and runs me over.

Yeah that is supposed to happen, it makes it so the AI dont seem like a wall