[Release] Everyone Ignore You

Hi everyone !

Here is a server-sided “Everyone Ignore You” script that disables all reactions from the citizens (even the gangs) when you are firing a gun or aiming at them.

The functions are from the Lambda Menu source code, and adapted in .NET/C# for FiveM.

DOWNLOAD HERE : EveryoneIgnore.rar (4.3 KB)

Have fun

QuentinS

9 Likes

Nice release! I’m going to put it in my server, see how it performs.

1 Like

NIce! Any script that disables Ambulances responding to dead AI’S?

Probably something using this native : http://runtime.fivem.net/doc/reference.html#_0xDC0F817884CDD856

Not a single ai ignored anything for me.

Do you use any trainer/menu that could interfere ?

No, I have scripthook turned off

Looks good my man. Nice release.

1 Like

@Chip_W_Gaming Make sure the resource is correctly set up and starts

Thank you for creating this. for somereason it wasn’t working in my trainer anymore. finally, no more rednecks interfering. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm this works on a full server (32/32). I am trying to confirm whether or not it causes very slight frame drop - the jury is still out on that one tho.

Please keep my updated, I’ll have a look into it if it’s the case

Is the source for this available?
I’d love to know how you did this, so I can apply it selectively.

Hi,

You can find how it works by looking at the Lambda Menu source code, since it is just a C# translation of it :slight_smile:

Feel free to come back if you have any specific question

Just to make you aware, for the OneSync update you may need to condense this mod as it uses a lot of resources and brings up the warning in the bottom right. (If this mod is still active)

2 Likes

@Prolectric I agree, we had to remove it due the resource warning in the lower right. Some players were freezing when the warning would show up.

thanks for the script, no more prisoner attacking that’s nice, now will have to look if the IA jobs give a problem as IA_taxi or IA_mechanic but thanks a lot really anyway.

My version : https://github.com/tydoo/Fivem-ignore-player

this script is broken. it causes fps to be taken up and always getting a resource error and i cannot find another script like this.