[Release] [C#] Vehicle Attachment and Tow Resource

10/10 one of the best scripts out there! great work peeps!

1 Like

THIS SCRIPT IS F****NG FIRE!!! My man, you’re at the best! do you by chance have a donations link?

1 Like

Maby a max attach setting? Recently seen many drive around with like 10 Trucks just stacked up

I’ll add that as an optional setting in a future update.

1 Like

thats wild but this script is not optimized

I have no idea where on God’s green earth you are getting those numbers from, but they are not the same ones I am getting.

Idle:

Selecting a vehicle for towing:

Selecting a vehicle for attachment:

Confirming vehicle positioning:

After confirming vehicle positioning:

Just browsing the forum and finding this gem of a script, awesome work!

1 Like

Good release! seen a bunch of people asking about a resource like this can’t wait to see car on top of car warfare! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can attach and move the vehicle perfectly fine with the numpad keys. But when my friend who is also on my server. he can attach the vehicle and hit numpad enter to actually have it attach. but cannot move the vehicles location with the numpad keys. any solution?

Sounds a bit like this issue, if you have any more details about it feel free to comment on it.

Didn’t see you replied haha. but we were dumb and were trying to use 1 tow vehicle instead of each of us spawning in our own flatbed. it works if we have our own vehicles. thank you for the reply though!

1 Like

I love this script, but its using a lot of resources when idle on my resmon. Any idea how I can fix this?

As I showed here, it’s really not. Regardless though, in an update I am working on the Tick is disabled when not in use, which will bring it down even further; so you can try out the Alpha version that’s on GitHub now, or wait a little while til it’s released in Beta.

1 Like

not working. my server is not detecting it.
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t find resource Vehicle-Attachment-1.3-beta.

It helps if you install it correctly. Installation Guide · inferno-collection/Vehicle-Attachment Wiki · GitHub

great job man, nice release!

Anyway you can take request to make a working winch for all vehicle in Fivem? we from offroad community really appreciate it :smiley:

Version 1.41 Beta now available on Github.

This update requires at least OneSync “legacy”. Use Public Beta Version 1.3 if you do not want to use OneSync.

Added:

• Config option for max number of vehicles that can be towed per towing vehicle
  • Support for multiple tow trucks at one time, and cross driver support
    • The vehicle attachment information is now stored on the vehicles (thanks OneSync!) instead of the players. What this means in practice, is that one player can use multiple tow trucks at the same time, and a player can use another player’s tow truck without issue.
  • Non-OneSync incompatibility warning on resource start

Updated:

• /detach will now use the closest tow vehicle, even if it was not your last used vehicle
  • Refactored to use StateBags (see above for reason), and changed Tick so it only runs when required
  • NuGet package references to remove double-up

Removed:

• Server file (thanks OneSync!)
  • Invalid key mapping ENTER

cc:
@Coco_Nut_Head Max number of attachments is now an option in the config
@entarukun Tick is now disabled at idle

Refer to this reply.

Hello! First off - amazing script. No longer do we need to use jank other scripts or menyoo!

One thing we noticed is certain vehicles (seems to happen more with addon trailers) dont register to be a tow object - no green line appears. Is this something i can fix with the script or is this a vehicle file issue?

Interesting, could you create an issue for me please, so I can look into it.