[Release] [C#] Vehicle Attachment and Tow Resource

Yes, I will add it in a future update :+1:

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing resource.

1 Like

This would make it perfect. So many ramp trailers this could be utilized with.

This script is for fiveM? Because it doesen’t work for me, it’s written in cs.

It does work. Our server has it.

In my server ESX doesn’t work. When i type the command /attach , tells me it doesn’t exist the command.

C# is a compiled language, if you are seeing .cs files you are likely using the uncompiled files. Either compile them yourself or use the precompiled files provided in the releases section on Github.

I am getting an error in my console. Showing the fxmanifest.lua does not specify a “fx_version”
https://prnt.sc/vrkt35

Also make sure you are using the compiled files in the Releases section of Github.

Is there anyway to get rid of the screen instructions ?

Yes, as explained in this wiki post you can set EnableChatMessage to false in the config file.

Version 1.3 Beta now available on Github.

Added:

• Rotate Up/Down (i.e. tip nose up/down) has been added and bound to INSERT/DELETE by default.

Updated:

• Replaced the existing vehicle positioning control checks with the new key mapping natives; allowing for event-like changes. Due to this, the default keybind for Up and Down are now Page Up/Down. Controls can now be changed via your Pause Menu Settings.
  • Moved controls from text chat to a dedicated help notification since a lot of people said the chat was too hard to read on busy servers. The new help notification also correctly shows any custom set controls.
    • A config option has been added allowing you to control how long the help notification should be shown.

Fixed:

• A bug where you could attach a vehicle infinitely high/low on a tow truck, bypassing the max distance check. This was due to the use of a 2D distance check, whoops.

cc:
@kskmonkeyjr @Rubylium @termanator1128 // Key mapping now used, Pause Menu => Keybinds => FiveM to change.
@TTVResqDiver1317 // Controls now shown in a separate notification, not in chat.
@killerdragonkc // INSERT/DELETE to change vertical rotation; can be changed following the above steps.

3 Likes

Just a heads up but this links to your weapon script

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Thanks

Awesome stuff! Good work

1 Like

Good Work! But we have Serverhitchtime warnings from your Script
Can you make the Delay from 1000 to 5000?
We downloaded the Source but we dont know how to make to .dll files

I doubt they are from my resource, the server script simply bounces JSON between clients, not a very intensive operation.

A client tick wouldn’t cause server hitching. Regardless, a 1000 ms delay is sufficient for this sort of tick. You’re free to change it yourself if you really want to.

You’ll need to compile it with Visual Studio.

Ok thx for all

10/10 one of the best scripts out there! great work peeps!

1 Like

THIS SCRIPT IS F****NG FIRE!!! My man, you’re at the best! do you by chance have a donations link?

1 Like