Inferno Collection: Vehicle Attachment
Public Beta Version 1.21
A lightweight vehicle attachment/tow script for FiveM. Attach vehicles to other vehicles and adjust the positioning with easy to use keybinds. Multiple attachments to the same vehicles (such as a flatbed trailer) are also possible.
Presently, the following can be customized:
- Toggleable line that is drawn to show you what vehicle you are interacting with.
- Toggleable chat message instructions on how to move vehicles around.
- Attachment black/whitelist.
- Toggleable between the two.
- Toggleable option to have a complete whitelist, allowing control of which vehicles can and cannot be towed.
- Max distance from tow vehicles other vehicles can be attached.
- Control over how fast/slow attachment positioning is.
- Go up to a vehicle and type
- Select the tow vehicle, and then vehicle to be towed with the
- Follow on screen instructions to position the vehicle
- Repeat for as many vehicles as you would like to attach
- When ready to detach, type
/detachand vehicles will detach in the reverse order they were attached
Check out the Wiki for help setting up the resource.
Development Showcase Video
The Inferno Collection Team