Inferno Collection: Vehicle Attachment
Public Beta Version 1.3
A lightweight vehicle attachment/tow script for FiveM. Attach vehicles to other vehicles and adjust the positioning with easy to use keybinds. Multiple attachments to the same vehicles (such as a flatbed trailer) are also possible.
Presently, the following can be customized:
- Toggleable line that is drawn to show you what vehicle you are interacting with.
- Toggleable chat message instructions on how to move vehicles around.
- Attachment black/whitelist.
- Toggleable between the two.
- Toggleable option to have a complete whitelist, allowing control of which vehicles can and cannot be towed.
- Max distance from tow vehicles other vehicles can be attached.
- Control over how fast/slow attachment positioning is.
- Go up to a vehicle and type
- Select the tow vehicle, and then vehicle to be towed with the
- Follow on screen instructions to position the vehicle
- Repeat for as many vehicles as you would like to attach
- When ready to detach, type
/detachand vehicles will detach in the reverse order they were attached
Check out the Wiki for help setting up the resource.
Development Showcase Video (Showing Public Beta Version 1.21)
The Inferno Collection Team