[Release] All_interrogatoire

ALL INTERROGATOIRE (TELEPORTER ADDON)

THE SCRIPT :

This script allows easy and fast access between the police station and the IPL in the interrogation room. This is a very simple teleporter script.
The entrance is accessible by pressing E in front of the door just before the cells (No marker on the ground, you have to stick to the door).

After teleporting, you appear in the “mugshot room”. If you go in the corridor (on the right of the room) you have two options: according to the path that you stamp (on the right / on the left) you will attract on the side of the culprit or the side Police, of the room of examination.

To return to the “mugshotroom” you must go to the entrance at the respective doors.

Know bugs: Sometimes difficult access if you do not take your time.
(not really an issue) You just need to understand how teleporters works.

SCREENSHOTS :

DOWNLOAD LINK :
https://github.com/AllCitySor/all_interrogatoire

REQUIRE :
[Release] Load unloaded IPL's

OTHERS RELEASE (ALLCITY PROJECT) :
[Release] allcity_Infokey
[Release] allcity_deathscreen
[Release] allcity_wallet [ESX]
[ESX] Improved HUD (compatible allcity_wallet)
[Release] Hospital props

CREDITS :
@All_Sor and the the All City Project.
@Mikeeh for Ipl’s script.

12 Likes

hmmm cool

1+

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate. (20chars)

This is gonna be a nice feature to add before someone gets jailed.
Great Work. :+1:

Hey mate, you are posting in the wrong topic. I invite you to post on the allcity_infokey topic ! @NebelRebell

damn sorry… i was wong, yes^^

1 Like

I use this room as well. We actually do mug shots and post the shots as well as the prisoners name, charges, and arresting officer in a “Booking” channel in our discord. However, the issue we run into is when there are two or more people down there, traffic near Mission Row will double or even triple spawn on the roads around it.

What I would love is to create a booking room away from there.

However, as far as the teleport script, good stuff.

1 Like

Not quite sure where the ipl is for this does somone know? I checked everywhere!!

1 Like

He is under the actual mission row

under the actual misson row i dont see it

Well i made this script for this mate ^^ so just add it and then no clip to the ground (starting from the ipls)

your script has the ipl loaded in it already?

No but look the requires, LoadUnloadIPL do it bro

oh so i download that script and use then i will see the place under misson row?

Yes and if you add mine to your server you’ll be able to teleport to it easily

ok do you know the name of the ipl by chance?

Nah sorry but you’ll find easily

alrighty thanks a lot

1 Like