Rebel Trucking | Advanced Truck Deliveries [QB / ESX]

Watch Preview Video (Owned Truck)

Watch Preview Video (Rental Truck)

Grab The QBCore Version

Grab The ESX Version

Introduction:

Rebel Trucking is a highly configurable delivery script that allows players with a truck to make deliveries and earn rewards. The script was built with players in mind which ensures that no player feel confused on what to do.

You can easily add new delivery routes with its own properties such as how much a player should receive as reward, reward type, what trailers the delivery should choose from, trailer location and delivery location, multiple delivery locations, if it should require a deposit, deposit type, deposit price and much more.

The player is paid according to the distance between the start location and the end destination. The longer the distance, the more you get paid.

The player starts off by going to the Trucking HQ and opening the menu. Once in the menu the player get prompted with the different deliveries set in the config. Once a player selects one of the deliveries the delivery mission starts. The player now heads to the docks or wherever you set the location to be to get the trailer. Keep in mind that the player can only take the trailer that is marked on the gps. Once the player has successfully hooked up the trailer to the truck a destination blip will be placed on the map. The player will then head over to the marked location. Once at the location a text will appear telling the player to unhook the trailer. Once the trailer is unhooked the player gets rewarded.

If the rental option is selected the player has to return the rental truck at the Trucking HQ to receive the deposit back.

Many different security checks has been made in the script that ensures that it can not be exploited.

Features

• Easily add more deliveries through the config
  • Rental option if you donā€™t want the player to own a truck
  • Payment according to delivery distance
  • The player can only start the delivery if it has a allowed vehicle.
  • Deposit checks, deposit amount can be changed for each delivery.
  • Random Delivery Locations for each delivery.
  • Random Trailer Locations for each delivery.
  • Different amount of payment for each delivery.
  • Select a reward type for each delivery.
  • Select which trailers it should choose from for each delivery.
  • Only spawns trailer when close to the pick up location.
  • Only spawns trailer once no object is blocking the spawn area.
  • You can change all text through the config
  • Change all blip properties through the config.

Resmon
In use (0.00)
Idle (0.00)

Dependencies

Only one is required obviously.
We have only tested the esx version on esx legacy but it probably works on other version aswell

Compatible Menus

Compatible SQL Wrappers

Config

Config.Framework = "qbcore" -- Can be qbcore or ESX

Config.Menu = "qb-menu" -- Can be qb-menu or zf_context. And yes you can use qb-menu and zf_context on esx

Config['QBCoreSettings'] = { -- Have a renamed qb-core? Change it here
	["Name"] = "QBCore",
   -- ["Export"] = exports['qb-core']:GetCoreObject()  -- Uncomment this if you use qbcore
}

Config['ESXSettings'] = {
	["Trigger"] = "esx:getSharedObject",
	["NotificationScript"] = "esx", -- Notification System. Can be: esx, mosh_notify, t-notify, mythic_notify
}

Config.SqlWrapper = "oxmysql" -- can be "oxmysql", "mysql-async" or "ghmattimysql"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Config.RequireTruck = false -- Set this to true if you want the player to own a truck in order to start the delivery. If false, a truck is spawned for the player. Once the delivery is complete, the player must go and return the truck in order to get their deposit back.
Config.SpawnRentalTruck = vector4(164.44, -3217.75, 5.91, 271.56)
Config.ReturnTruck = vector3(165.2, -3217.6, 5.9)
Config.RentalTrucks = { -- Spawns a random truck if player rents a vehicle
	"phantom",
	"phantom3",
	"hauler"
}

Config.locale = "en" -- Here you can select a language. All the availalbe languages can be found in the locales folder

Config.RequestJobLocation = vector3(153.19, -3211.68, 5.91) -- Location where you request a job

Config.AllowedVehicles = { -- Which vehicles a player need to start a delivery.
	"phantom",
	"phantom3",
	"hauler"
}

Config.SortPrice = 2 -- Select 1 if you want the highest paying delivery routes first. Select 2 if you want the lowest paying delivery routes first

Config.DeliveryOptions = {
	[1] = {
		label = "Food Delivery", -- Label used in menu

Deposit = true, -- If you want to require a deposit for starting a delivery
		DepositPrice = 2000, -- Deposit price
		DepositType = "bank", -- Deposit type, Can be either "bank" or "cash"

reward = 60, -- Amount of money a player should recive per meter driven
		rewardtype = "bank", -- which type of money the player should recive. Could be Bank or Cash

DeliveryLocations = { -- Here you can add a infinite amount of locations. One of these locations will be picked on delivery start
			vector3(-25.83, 6264.17, 31.2),
			vector3(-603.48, -891.66, 25.19),
			vector3(-1214.29, -884.5, 12.82),
			vector3(-1395.0, -581.63, 30.23),
			vector3(2008.34, 3054.13, 47.04),
			vector3(1417.19, 3621.22, 34.88)
		},

TrailerLocations = { -- Here you can add a infinite amount of locations. One of these locations will be picked on delivery start
			vector4(1054.47, -3154.5, 5.9, 179.03),
			vector4(1058.2, -3154.22, 5.9, 181.45),
			vector4(1054.23, -3131.53, 5.9, 358.62)
		},

Trailers =	{ -- Here you can add a infinite amount of trailers. One of these trailers will be picked on delivery start
			"Trailers2"
		}
	},
	[2] = {
		label = "Vehicle Delivery",

Deposit = true,
		DepositPrice = 2000,
		DepositType = "bank",

reward = 60,
		rewardtype = "bank",

DeliveryLocations = {
			vector3(-782.44, -194.29, 37.28),
			vector3(-16.89, -1101.54, 26.68),
			vector3(1211.1, 2722.36, 38.0),
			vector3(158.62, 6440.19, 31.3),
			vector3(-42.86, -1678.27, 29.43)
		},

TrailerLocations = {
			vector4(1054.47, -3154.5, 5.9, 179.03),
			vector4(1058.2, -3154.22, 5.9, 181.45),
			vector4(1054.23, -3131.53, 5.9, 358.62)
		},

Trailers = {
			"tr4"
		}
	}
}

Config.BlipMarkerOptions = {

-- Trucking Blip
	TruckingBlipSprite = 67, 
	TruckingBlipScale = 0.6,
	TruckingBlipColor = 3,
	TruckingBlipText = "Trucking Job",

--Trailer blip
	TrailerBlipSprite = 479, 
	TrailerBlipScale = 0.6,
	TrailerBlipColor = 2,
	TrailerBlipText = "Cargo Trailer",

--Destination blip
	DestinationBlipSprite = 473,
	DestinationBlipScale = 0.6,
	DestinationBlipColor = 2,
	DestinationBlipText = "Drop off location",

-- Universal Marker Options
	MarkerType = 27,
	MarkerColor = 43,

MarkerOverTrailer = true -- Set this to false if you want to hide the marker over your trailer.
}

Config.DebugMode = true -- debug mode is highly reccomended. It can detect most error on its own

Other Resources From Us:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1700
Requirements Listed Above
Support Yes
6 Likes

nice job

1 Like

Version 1.1

• Added a ESX version
  • Added an option to change SqlWrapper - Options are mysql-async, oxmysql and ghmattimysql
  • Added option to use either qb-menu or zf_context
  • Added a truck rental option - View preview here
  • Some other small changes
  • Some bug fixes

Version 1.5

• Added the ability to use your own truck even if RequireTruck is set to false.
  • Added an OwnTruckReward option to go along with the change above.

Will this run on ESX Legacy?

1 Like

Yes, I tested it on the zap hosting legacy txadmin receipe and it worked fine.

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Is this open source?

1 Like

Hey, The resource is encrypted with FiveMā€™s escrow system. The config and locale files are unlocked.

Ok am I able to change the start/menu location?

1 Like

Yes you can, please read the config to view all the available config options.

[ script:qb-core] SCRIPT ERROR: @qb-core/server/player.lua:265: attempt to concatenate a nil value
[ script:qb-core] > ref (@qb-core/server/player.lua:265)
[script:rebel-truckin] SCRIPT ERROR: error object is not a string
[script:rebel-truckin] (nil stack trace)

any ideas on what is causing this keeps saying tried to exploit the trucking job.

1 Like

Any plans to make it so you can do delivery missions back to back instead of having to restart each time?

Overall works great on my QB server. Two questions though:

1. Is there a way I can force the rental trucks to spawn with a full tank of gas? My server uses the standard LegacyFuel.
  2. The cargo drop-offs prompt to press H to unhook the trailer, but that doesnā€™t do anything. The trailer does drop off if the player gets out of the truck though. Is there a way for me to change this (the key, or the text prompting the player)?

Does not work on my server. When you walk up, pressing ā€œEā€ does nothing and provides no errors.

(See two posts down for solution)

Hey there, the resource works perfectly fine and I have about 50 customers that have no problems at all. Stop making baseless claims and be cordial instead.

The discord button was in fact not working but it is updated now, you are free to join the discord and open up a support ticket but if you keep making baseless claims and acting a fool you have no buisness in there.

1 Like

Understandable; Thereā€™s a lot of shady things happening when it comes to FiveM paid resources. When the resource doesnā€™t work, you canā€™t get help, the link to the sources to get help donā€™t work, and thereā€™s been no activity on the release post for over 12 days, it just leads people to belief itā€™s an abandoned/malicious release.

Iā€™ve edited the post and will seek assistance, thank you for responding!

UPDATE
Developer has helped significantly with the issue. Turns out the issue was with OxMySQL updating and removing the execute export. Rebel has stated they will be fixing the issue. For now, everyone can fix this issue by setting their config to use mysql-async, because they share the same globals. Simply change oxmysql to mysql-async in your rebel-trucking config until Rebel can fix this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Version 1.6

• The script is now fully unencrypted.

In the fxmanifest.lua thereā€™s a dependency at the bottom for ā€˜/assetpacksā€™

Do I need to worry about this? I may be confusing myself, but your list of dependencies just state qbcore or esx. So Iā€™m just making sure I donā€™t have something missing.

The other issue Iā€™m seeing is when you select truck delivery, you get waypoints, but then a blue line waypoint is getting set as well and is directed at something completely different. Any ideas?

Hey! The /assetpacks dependency is nothing I have added myself. It automatically gets added when the resource is downloaded from keymaster.

And for the other issue you are having. That issue does not come from my script, it is most likely another script you have that shares the same location as mine. Just delete the other script you have or move the locations.

1 Like