Rebel Bobcat [QB / ESX]

Watch Preview Video

Grab The QBCore Version

Grab The ESX Version

Introduction:

Are you tired of broken, unsynced, locked, generic and boring bobcat scripts? Well look no further! We’ve got you covered. This is the best bobcat script you’ll ever see. Don’t believe me? Watch the preview video and see for yourself!

Everything in this script is fully synced for all players. We are talking everything from explosions to the loot trays, everything is fully synced!

The script is also completely bug free as we have bug tested this script for about 1.5 months to ensure that the script is completely bug free!

Features:

• Fully unencrypted and unlocked
  • Heavily Optimized (0.00 ms)
  • Fully synced for all players
  • Dynamic loot
  • Highly customizable config
  • Made for Gabz Bobcat MLO

Dependencies:

We have only tested the esx version on esx legacy but it probably works on other version aswell

Other Resources From Us:

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1150
Requirements Stated Above
Support Yes
1 Like

Hey really appreciate that you took a lot of time to give dependency to many other resources that servers use. This is really cool! Thanks for the release.

1 Like

Hi ZackDesigns, thanks for the kind words! I’m glad you like it!

1 Like

I don’t really think this is worth 25 bucks since I could just find a free bobcat script and change the coords and it would work for Gabz MLO… Maybe lower it a little bit to maybe 10 bucks or something mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you definitely can. But you are not paying for the Gabz MLO compatibility. There is no bobcat script that I have seen and tested that is fully synchronized like this script. The server I worked for bought about 5 different ones and all the ones we tested were broken to the point of being basically useless. That’s why we decided to make our own. Ours also has many unique features that others don’t, such as dynamic loot, the weapons safe, and the secret ped that gives you the keycard to the garage.

Nice script! One suggestion for you (if you want it) you might want to use StopFireInRange(). I find it myself very annoying and unnecessary to leave the fire there after the explosion. Use it if you want :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I’m glad to hear that you like it! :slight_smile:

I left the fire there on purpose because I thought it was pretty fun and intresting but I can definitely add a simple “Config.Explosion_Fire = true”

Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

We updated the price to $14.99!

If you purchased the script before the price change feel free to open up a ticket in my discord and we will give you compensation!

i can deffinately vouch for this ive had 4 different bobcat scripts and all were completely broken however could anyone supply me the gabz bobcat mlo please as im struggling to find it

1 Like

btw rebel your scripts are dope asf got a few of them now

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much for the kind words! I am glad you like them!

The gabz bobcat mlo is included in his Rocket Pack Subscription which you can find here: https://fivem.gabzv.com/package/4682008

Is the ps-dispatch really a dependency? Cause we use cd_dispatch

1 Like

It is a dependency but you can very very easily remove it and add cd_dispatch if you want as the script is completely unencrypted.

1 Like