Queue with Tebex, Discord and SQL Integration for Auto Priority

Today I introduce Queue with Tebex, Discord and SQL Integration for Auto Priority

Showcase :

Purchase:

https://cb-development.tebex.io/category/2345992

Features :

• UI made in Adaptive JSON (Designer | Adaptive Cards)
  • Join delay after server restarts
  • Discord Whitelist Included (You don’t need to use 3rd party whitelist system)
  • Discord Based Queue system. (You can add ranks in config with priority number you want for that rank)
  • Steam ID / Rockstar License ID based queue added (Add it in SQL)
  • Autonomous Priorty based priority using Tebex Checkout (Add your package name in config and it will add priority as per that)
  • You can configure use of Steam and Discord and disable it fully as well
  • Full Locale open source
  • Timeouts for invalid players added
  • Easy installation

Instructions :

• If you are using Tebex packages, make sure you have added your “sv_tebexSecret” as per (https://creator.tebex.io/game-servers)
  • If you are using Discord based roles or whitelist system, make sure you have entered your bot token and guild ID of your discord server. Also make sure you have entered correcr role ID and name you want to show in queue list
  • Edit the server name and image in the JSON file.

Support :

• I take suggestions from my Discord server seriously. So if you want a feature in any of my scripts, please make sure you suggest it and we will try to implement it.
Code is accessible Config
Subscription-based Yes/No (2 Packages)
Lines (approximately) 700~
Requirements None
Support Yes

Other releases:

5 Likes

Update:

• The script is fully standalone now.

Update :

• Added a option to remove Tebex Integration

Reduced price.

bump s

Update 1.1.0

• Added a option to cb-queue act as a DiscordWhitelist and lock it behind Config.Roles.

• Config.DiscordWhitelist should be true and Config.NoRoles can be changed to edit the message players get when they are not whitelisted

When you are processing the queue do you have it getting info from the discord bot every time it processes it? I’m trying to find a queue system that doesn’t cause timeouts from a discord bot when there is over 120 players.

Right now yes, but that is the only way you can process discord roles for a player.

The script also adds a “queue” table in DB which can be used to add permanent members using steam, fivem or discord IDs which can be used to avoid running it through discord bot.

If you have any ideas, I can work on adding them. I was thinking to cache a player’s role in database for 24 hours but that’s the best idea I could come up with.

I found this API (Discord Developer Portal) Which can be used to list all discord member it seems.

I will research more and add support if it is logical.

I don’t have access to 1000+ member discord server so I cannot make sure it works or not.

I was thinking of this as a work around as well, But that might not work if permissions have been changed within that period of time.

When looking at this script a few days ago, I thought about a hybrid discord/sql queue, and instead of going off of discord permissions only for priority queue, if utilizing the tebex integration, editing the package to give the priority data directly to the server, but also then just giving them the role in discord as well, but not checking their discord roles if they already have a priority in the database.

Also, once in the queue, not have it check the users discord for priority after first initial connection. So basically creating a temp table with the users in the queues information so it doesn’t keep querying the discord bot unless it has to.

I have access to a few.

My script already uses tebex API integration. But that also has a limit on how many requests you can do in certain period of time and those numbers are even worse than Discord’s API limit.

True, I suggest to everyone using Tebex API to add discord roles directly from Tebex delivery to avoid sending duplicate requests to tebex.

Yeah my script does not check for roles if a player has connected in last 30 minutes. No duplicate requests.

If you could let me use the discord bot temporary to check does the discord API lets me access more than 1000 members, I would appreciate it. I want to make it so it saves all discord members with a certain configured role in database and then query database instead of discord every time someone enters queue. This would limit discord API requests to 1 requests every 1000 members you have.

Still the best Queue System on FiveM.