[QBCore][FREE] ik-vehreport | Vehicle inspection reports with UI

Just another free script from me, this time made on request and i wanted to share with all of you.
It’s a simple vehicle inspection report with UI where you can see the mods info of the vehicle.
Hope you guys like it !

PREVIEW : https://youtu.be/i61r_mrW_8A

UPDATE : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC6_ZNCXtIo

Download

:red_car: ik-vehreport

Other Resources:

:police_car: ik-jobgarage v2

:pizza: ik-fooddelivery

:leaves: ik-weed

:atm: ik-atmrobbery

:muscle: ik-gym

:small_airplane: ik-drugrunner

:razor: ik-coke

:blue_car: ik-carplate

:fishing_pole_and_fish: ik-fishing

:man_detective: ik-blackmarket

:gun: ik-illegalweapon

:police_car: ik-jobgarage

:construction_worker_man: qb-jobmenu

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) Enough
Requirements qb-core
Support Yes
5 Likes

be nice to see some sort of receipt system added to this, where mechanic inspect and give a receipt after inspection.

Possible in ESX?

pls for ESX

i made a fork of this and added a receipt system to it using ox_inventory, not sure iif its any good to you as people use different inventorys but could be a good starting point if your thinking of adding a receipt feature in the future

pretty sure qb-inventory uses metadata so it could be done for that also, i dont use it so couldnt test it.

Other than that , top release man !

1 Like

I’ll add your edit to my code and extend the UI with button for sending receipt with charging and player selection screen tomorrow.

I’ll also add ESX support for it.

5 Likes

Thanks for releasing this, insane to think something simple but well made can come out of a simple request in a matter of hours! Dev trooper!

Update done : ik-vehreport update - YouTube

esx also please

When is the ESX version coming?

ESX Version ready?

Download for ESX Version?

esx also please

1 Like

Hello! Have you released the ESX version of it yet? I would be delighted. Really great work as you can see in the video. Kind regards, Tommy