Project Fairness | The True Freeroam Experience with Freedom, Accuracy and Fun

Welcome to Project Fairness.

Project Fairness is a FiveM and gaming community server made for true freedom for players that crave fun while also not being held back by the limitations of other servers, as well as home to the sign for freedom of speech in video games. Our FiveM server is made for the players, by the players. Featuring some of the hottest vehicles and the latest quality modifications, PvP combat system that makes sure it’s well balanced, as well as features that are seen on other servers while some are closed-source. We strive to create the best experience for everyone for free roam.

Server Features
  • Over 60+ custom vehicles with their own sounds from world-recognized manufactures such as Nissan, Toyota, Audi, Ferrari, Ford & Chevrolet with more vehicles to come, as well as being updated on the fly.
  • Custom wheels for customizing your ride in any way possible.
  • The fan-favorite Freecam from another server has made a featured return.
  • Custom pedestrian models, for all your funny moments.
  • Custom maps and car meet zones, for all the car meets.
  • ELS on supported vehicles, for all those roleplaying sessions.
  • Community-hosted events, for fun.
  • Lobby system with a multiplayer story mode. (TBA, WIP, looking for developers on creating lobby system)

In our server, we strive to also make fair guidelines. So, here are the server rules.

In-Game Server Rules
    1. No silencing is allowed. This is a server made for true freedom, therefore freedom of speech is valid.
    1. Do not harass or bother any member or staff excessively.
    1. If you need help, please mention the Moderators or Admins.
    1. Do not ask for roles or any free items.
    1. Sharing of personal identification is forbidden, do not post your identification or others in case of security risks.
    1. Raiding or trying to destroy the server is an automatic ban.
    1. Faking to be a Moderator or an Administrator will result in an automatic ban.
    1. Alts are not allowed.
    1. No nude peds.
    1. No ERP in public chat, seriously.
    1. No public drama about anything else, except for servers. Those can stay.

Project Fairness has the quality assurance of every staff member to excel, excelling better than those on a FiveM server. Project Fairness on FiveM also takes into adding content with quality, over quantity, to find out errors and bugs and resolve the issues by an effective patch.

Here is a direct link to connect.
Here is a direct link to our Discord.

We hope to see you in the streets of Project Fairness!

2 Likes

Changelog v0.1:

• Improved stability, now with more RAM!
  • Brand new vehicles with proper vehicle classes and sounds
  • Mstdn.social account linked,
  • GIF support on the Loading screen and on the main screen, as well as dpMenu
  • New clothes
  • Watermark system, Teleport via chat system (still WIP and can only use Player ID)
  • Scripts combined into one resource folder, and another folder for other scripts to be used in conjunction.

Looking for developer(s)!

Project Fairness has been always something I really love, and seeing it in the current state as-is pretty much solidifies that it’s going well. But the problem is that I’m focusing way too much on all of this, and at the moment, it’s a team of three people working on content, such as myself, the co-owner and the admin. I’m looking for anyone that knows how to code in LUA for more features such as server routing and buckets for lobbies, custom game modes for people, and fixing Handling-Editor as well as vStancer, on top of that, vMenu so it loads the names of the cars correctly, engine sound swapping, and a lot more.

Please personally DM me via the site for more info, thank you.

Happy New Years! Project Fairness has earned a brand new update for today.

Changelog v0.2:

However, there are some stuff we need to discuss.

Issues to address:
  • Adding a proxy download system so anyone from many regions can download assets faster
  • vMenu banner while it is animated, I have to manually activate the command. If I can find out how to make a specific command work while you press the button to open vMenu, it would be quite nice.
  • Multiverse World Manager is turned off as I am trying to figure out how can I make it work for server routing buckets. Instead of accessing several bucket lobbies when you are connecting, the idea is to make it that you can access other lobbies via the Command Menu in conjunction with the JoinTransition script. For example, use the /main command in chat to access one lobby, while using /lobby2 as another command to access another lobby, and so on. In total, need at least 3 lobby commands.

I hope you all have a great year!

1 Like