RGB Controller (Neon + Headlights + Animations) [Standalone]

This script brings an advanced RGB Controller for your vehicle. You can change your underglow (Neon), headlights and even use hand crafted animations for both underglow (Neon)and headlights

TEBEX Purchase here [€10]

Showcase video

Screenshots

Screenshot_1

Example of the “Police” animation
Screenshot_1

Example of the “RGB” animation
Screenshot_1

Main features

• Change the color of your underglow (Neon)
  • Change the color of your headlights
  • Check if vehicle has installed underglow (Neon) and Xenon headlights
  • Synced between all players
  • Cool animation effects like smooth RGB transition, breathing effect or speed reactive underglow
  • Easily modifiable animations, easily create your own or removes ones you don’t like

Script runs at 0.01ms
Can go to 0.02ms when in a car using animations

TEBEX Purchase here [€10]

Our other scripts
Vehicle lockpicking minigame [Standalone]
Merryweather Item trafficking/selling missions [ESX]
Diving Job [ESX]

4 Likes

whats the point of selling for 10$ a script which just uses html to render the color picker to get the color and use one native?

1 Like

Hey, feel free to recreate it yourself. Many people rather pay instead of making something themselves because: 1. It’s cheap. 2. It’s much faster. 3. They don’t need any scripting experience. It’s like asking a developer at a company “Why are they paying you to code instead of doing it themselves? You just copy code that can be found online”

Edit: Also if you watched the video you’d see that there is some animations, many of them use specific algorithms to make cool effects.

1 Like

For someone like myself who doesn’t have the ability to make something like this in under 10 hours I think $10 is extremely affordable and a good price for something that can bring a ton of customization and fun for players.

1 Like

save it on sQL?

1 Like

That’s something that your garage script has to do, not this script

I bought the script, but still haven’t recieved it, and its been over 15 minutes?

Are you able to edit this is say you wanted to make it an item instead of a command or hotkey?

Hi, if you still haven’t gotten an email please check your keymaster

Hi, you could disable both the command and keybind in the config then write some code that would make a certain item usable which then would call the kq_rgbcontroller:toggleMenu event, I can help you out with that but I’d need to know which framework you’re using

1 Like

Is it possible that it works only with item?

Hi, yes but because this script is standalone you’d need to write the code to make the item usable yourself, it’d would need to fire this event: kq_rgbcontroller:toggleMenu

You can then disable command and keybind in the config file

Thank you for the reply - no thats perfect. I know how to do that easily. Wasn’t sure if it was encrypted or not… until I re read the post and saw it was open source, so thats my bad haha