Premiere Gaming Roleplay *Brand New Server | Beta Stage* *Looking For Department Heads* *Whitelisted* *Applications* *Paid/Custom Assets* *SO MUCH MORE*

Are you tired of the servers ran by children (maturity isn’t defined by age) or communities who only put their ideas into the server! Where anyone can be a cop, staff handles situations in game and there is no communication between departments? I’m sure you have been apart of those communities before, or they seem fine for a week or two then they really show you what they are about. I have been staff in servers like DOJRP and OCRP. Our, Head Administration has over 20 years of combined real life and roleplay Leo/Military/Administrative experience. As well as owning my own server previously with over 300 members and helped out many other servers. I am looking for 1 more to bring your ideas as well as mine to fruition and build an awesome community. We are open to any and all ideas that are suggested. We do not limit your imagination or creativity. This will be a Menu based server with 3 current devs that are laying the base framework and customizing community assets, scripts, etc. We are currently in the beta stage of our development and have a target launch for the beginning of the year. As of right now we are organizing, revising and writing documents for all departments. We are looking for competent department administrators to help run a fun, smooth and realistic server. We’d love for you to come check us out and ask any questions that you may have. If you are looking to join our community as a department administrator you will need to bring documents and tangible evidence of prior experience. As well as being to be pass and interview with our Head Administration panel. Thank you for your time and if interested please contact via direct message on here,
email: @ [email protected] | Discord: SneakyTurtle#5100 or join the Server > Premiere Gaming Roleplay
Department Administrator Application > https://forms.gle/CDXjm1Mqw8c5Zm1s7

Bump!

MatthewWhite#0491 Add ME!!!

Bump! Still actively looking for dev(s)!!!

Bump! Still looking for server dev and texture/vehicle dev!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump, bump, bump!

Still actively looking!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!