Please Delete this Community is bad

Hello Woody!

I’d like to welcome you to a new and innovative server, Project Life.
We offer new & exciting features across the server with a goal to be unique but focused on roleplay.

If you’d like to read more or join our community, here’s a link to our forum post.

Hi, G. Hodgin

Feel free to come by and check us out at Gang Haven Role Play

• We are currently looking for active members
  • We are hiring POLICE, EMS & STAFF of ALL RANKS!

Feel free to come in and have a look around or interview with Brad, Cope or Chris Paul if interested in a Job

Join Our Discord! Gang Haven Role Play

Still looking for a server

Hey there, Signal One Roleplay is a brand new startup server that recently opened in Mid-December, we would love to have you in our community. We are very lenient and offer one-of-a-kind roleplay, check us out here!

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Please consider us:

We are always looking for new players, we have just launched today! Brand new economy with lots of features. We have a custom framework and a server that has been created from the ground up, everything you will see is custom. Join our Discord today @ AuthenticRP

Hey owner of quantum roleplay here. We are currently in need of officers.

Features to offer:
:pizza: Food & Drink
:racing_car: Custom Cars
:houses: Custom MLO
:motorcycle: Racing via the phone
:cowboy_hat_face: Custom Clothing + EUP
:house: Relator Job
:oncoming_police_car: LSPD + State(more in the future)
🧑‍⚖️ Judge and lawyers
:hospital: Hospital Services
🧑‍🔧 Mechanics with custom engines and parts!
:eye: Third eye integration
:fishing_pole_and_fish: Fishing (catch some sharks)
:computer: Police MDW and Dispatch
:red_car: Realistic vehicle system
:moneybag: No Pay2win
:wave: Mature and fair staff team.
:spiral_calendar: Weekly Patches
And many more.

Here is our discord: https://discord.gg/quantumroleplay

Bump Still looking for a good server.

Bump Still looking

still looking for a server, looking to help out and also have fun.

I know you said ESX isnt your fav but have you tried QBCore? I have a QBCore server as well as a FivePD server which we just started them. If you are interested or if this sounds like a good fit LMK, we are looking for staff as well as LEO/Fire/EMS/Civ discord is Code 5ive Gaming

Feel free to join Project Life! We already have a real-life serving Police Officer in our High Command in the LSPD! 🔴 Project Life | Immersive Story-based Roleplay | Launching Late January | Custom Assets & MLO | Filling Slots/Interviews Open {Fire, Police, EMS, Burgershot} | Economy-based - #32 by tedanderson

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

FreshStart Roleplay is a server that, after gaining full membership, I can promise you that it’ll be worth your time. Our community is like a brotherhood. We look after each other and for us, it’s not just a server, it’s a community where everyone feels comfortable and everyone gets along.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

still looking for a server

Looking for a server to help out. Not really looking into leading FD

Hey man, I read your title and I hear you had said you’re looking for a community to be part of. I see you haven’t found one. What about running a fivem server with me? I’d be willing to cooperate with you every step of the way.

add me on discord

What is your discord roleplayer420?

bump 1

1 Like