CyberSecurity Master & Developer Looking for a place to call home!

Hey CyberSec,

I am working on a new community called Weekend Tactical, I have a small community of 8 people (prelaunch) and we are hoping to launch V1 in the next two weeks.

Apart from the framework which is QB, I have been working hard on custom scripts and apps and some over the top integrations for jobs/future features. These include scripts/apps that talk with our web application.

As a software engineer by trade, I have the experience to back up my goals and dreams for the server but I would really love to collaborate with another knowledgeable engineer. Let me know if you want to know more :smiley:

Discord: mrg#7536

After being let down, I’m still looking!

still looking!

Still available :slight_smile:

Hey, how are you? I am the Director at Emergency Response: San Andreas and we’d love to further discuss you being apart of our Development Department. We are a newer FiveM server that strives to uphold community, transparency, and family. We do not mistreat our developers as they are the foundation of ER:SA and essential for efficient and unique roleplay experiences. If you are interested, please contact me at Dehzmised#9583. If not, thank you for your consideration and enjoy your day.

Still looking, Post updated.

Still Looking for a server :slight_smile:

Still looking :slight_smile:

Post Updated

bump, still looking

Im looking for a developer, hmu on discord if you want to work for me Pirat#0001
(Man looking for developers is a competitive job phew)

Contact me, SneakyTurtle#5100 or Premiere Gaming Roleplay

Hey you, Yes you! Here on Peak Roleplay, we are looking to hire a developer to help us build our server! We have an amazing set of staff that will be working beside you helping with all your needs. If you are interested join our discord!! Peak Roleplay

Post Updated

Alabama State Roleplay is looking for an active developer with idea’s to help build our community and make the server better, we currenty host 2 server’s both public one is a simple scripted server, the other is a QBUS server. If you’d like to give us a chance stop by some time and let’s have a chat. Ask for Brad or Tony we would love to hear what you have to bring to the table.

1 Like

Add me on discord as soon as possible, I’m interested in bringing you onto my dev team.

@ pattt#7076

Looking forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Hi we have an exciting serious RP community with over 300+ members ready to play. We are very close to launching, and are looking to add a second senior developer to work alongside our highly professional and passionate team. Please contact me on discord “Porkinator#0001” If you’re interested in sitting down with the team.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Many thanks

1 Like

I am actively seeking a business partner who is a FiveM developer with a vision for creating a groundbreaking, enterprise-level server that wants to be a pivotal part of this ambitious project.

The layout of how the server will be is already written, organized and detailed.
It will provide an immersive and profound gaming experience. It’s based on the years of experience of playing on roleplay servers.

Your Commitement:

• Proficiency in FiveM development.
  • A visionary mindset with a desire for innovation.
  • Collaboration skills.

My Commitment :

I will handle the organization of methodology and ground rules, ensuring a well-structured project. I will oversee recruitment, staff supervision, and the professional execution of tasks to bring our server to fruition.

I am committed to invest in this endeavor by covering all expenses, including server advertisement and functionality costs.

Hey there! Your RP community sounds like an awesome place to be. It’s great to see such enthusiasm in the team. For anyone tech-savvy out there, if you’re looking to explore exciting opportunities beyond RP, have you considered the Azure AI Engineer Associate certification? It’s a fantastic way to dive into the world of AI within the Azure ecosystem.

Hello You Can You contact Me
My discord:- ranjit_07