Any server looking for a head of department?

Hello, firstly let me just say this post if for state troopers, whether you have a department already or need one created.

I am looking to become a head of department on an active server, no matter if the server is a day old or a month old, aslong as it is active.

About myself: i am 23 years old, from the UK, have a job which times are never the same. Always on in afternoons/nights though. Have over 1000 hours on fivem, 600+ of that is as an LEO.

I have ran one department before which i left only due to the server shutting down. Have been out of LEO for past couple months but looking for a new home now.

What can i bring: eup, cars, discord, docs, couple people to get the department started so i am not on my own.

All n all with the assets i can bring to outfit the department amount to over $300 worth, all i ask is for full reigns over the department to run it how i see fit to make the department the greatest, most organized and trained department on your server.

If interested comment below with your discord or discord username for me to contact. Look forward to hearing from you!

꒰꒱ BRITISH LEGENDARY RP ꒰꒱
────────────────────────

About:
╰ × We are a new and growing GTA V Roleplay Server based in London looking for new players.
Join the server today and start your story with us. Will you fight crimes … or cause crimes ?
Either way, your friends are waiting here.
───────────
(Platform: PC/FiveM.)
───────────

Features:
╰ × Custom scripts allowing for realistic crimes, black markets and gangs !
╰ × Active police and emergency service mechanics !
╰ × Interactive and innovative currency mechanisms - earn bonuses by supporting the server.
╰ × Realistic real estate - buy your dream house here.
╰ × Over 200 custom cars ready to be purchased by you.
╰ × Good and responsive team of admins on call for help !
╰ × Receive live updates on server changes and events through Discord.

Invite:**
https://discord.gg/qFk58aNQfE
╰ × https://bit.ly/3oj3SLF

We’re about to launch. Check us out.

About: The Highpoint RP community was founded in late December of 2020 by our Owner and Co-Owner. We are a new community seeking the gain members who share a common interest in Grand Theft Auto 5 RolePlay. We are a family based community who seek to create the next vision of GTA 5 Roleplay.

All individuals who seek to join the HighPoint Roleplay community will be required to fill out the HighPoint RP community Application. After the individual fills out the application the individual will receive an email containing the status of their application within 24 hours once it has been reviewed by our recruiting team. Included in the email will be a link to our public recruiting discord. Here you will meet with the HighPoint Community owner and Co-owner for a general interview upon your application being approved.

To Apply:
Fill out our application and wait for response via email.
[6:18 PM]
Recruitment Information:
LEO Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
FD Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
CIV Applications - OPEN - applications in very high demand. 16+
Dispatch Applications - OPEN applications in very high demand. 16+
[6:19 PM]

How serious are you wanting it to be / realistic… what are your rp goals?

Bump :slight_smile:

Recommend coming over to check us out and discuss an LEO role!

:night_with_stars: CityNightsRP | Economy | Veteran Dev | Looking for Community Managers/Staff! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Come check us out, we are looking for head of departments as well as community managers.

Bump!

Hey, Innovative Gaming is a vMenu server looking for heads in all departments! Join and open a ticket in the discord and we’ll get you sorted out! We’ve got EUP and vehicles (which can be changed). We’ve got docs sorted, other than vehicle/uniform rosters.

Bump!

Contact me, SneakyTurtle#5100 or Premiere Gaming Roleplay

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Hello outlawedgamers we are always looking for people in departments and especially department heads right now. Here’s a link to our forum post, if you would like to be a department head dm me on discord.