Experienced Server Dev/Owner Looking for a new vMenu Server!

Hello Peggo1, Please message me on discord through my community, would love to discuss helping each other out

I run a small server hosting operation, and would be willing to rent you one of our 72GB RAM, Intel® X5570 Processor servers with contract specifications.

We do have some bonuses and small caveats;

• We do not provide DDoS mitigation whatsoever.
  • We have 24/7 support (not guaranteed due to the limited amount of staff).
  • Technicians are on-hand at all-times and can help you with technical questions, server setup and possibly a backrub if you ask nicely.
  • Server presets to allow you to get maximum performance and pre-installed software.
  • Compat support for Win10 and Debian (and most other Linux distributions).
    If you would like to use a different OS, some features are off-the-table.

You can email me or our support team for further details.
hagen@paw.bot
support@paw.bot

I’m looking to make a server I have everything including eup key just need a vps - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Destination Roleplay,

We are pleased to bring the FiveM community a new server! One where it is your future, your destination! We bring you…Destination Roleplay! Live the life that you want to live. Maybe you want to enforce the laws of San Andreas and protect your fellow citizens. Join BCSO! Perhaps you like saving lives and caring for your fellow citizens. Join SAEMS! Maybe you like working on cars and supporting your community. Join DOT! Or, perhaps you like breaking the rules and living as a renegade. No matter what path you choose, it is yours to direct. We offer many exciting features in Destination Roleplay. Here are a few:

• Server is up 24/7 (scheduled restart at 5 am EST).
  • Custom framework.
  • Hiring BCSO, SAEMS, DOT, Car Dealers, Real Estate Agents, Pilots, and much more!
  • Be the boss of your own business.
  • MANY secondary jobs to do!
  • Rob banks, jewelry store, stores, houses, and players.
  • Craft weapons and car parts!
  • Realistic stress management system.
  • Multiple activities such as bowling, golfing, basketball, arm wrestling, yoga, fishing, hunting, diving, and much more!
  • Buy and furnish a house!
  • Obtain a driver’s license, motorcycle license, CDL, and weapons license.
  • Want to change the way you look? Purchase a plastic surgery voucher from a Doctor!
  • Custom integrated MDT
  • Custom EUP
  • LOTS of custom vehicles
  • Serious roleplay

And MUCH MORE!

So, what are you waiting for? Join Destination Roleplay today and create the future you want to make!
Join our discord to learn more: Destination RolePlay

Bump! Topic update

We hit a lot of topics you’re interested in, please consider us!

Hello! Thank you for contacting me. I have checked it out a while ago and have seen that I do not meet a requirement. Sorry

Still looking

If you contact me, SneakyTurtle#5100 we can speak more about our server!

Hey, I have already contacted you. If you read the full post description, you can see that I am looking for a 14+, established server. Your server isn’t up, and is 16+. Sorry

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Still looking

Welcome to Golden State Roleplay!! A server actively recruiting members striving for excellence.
We are looking to provide active users with good role-play experience a realistic role-play time as well as a fun community. We are currently looking for department heads and leads. We are also looking for staff and more. Come check us out!

What we offer:

• | Friendly Staff
• | Realistic Roleplay
• | Good Selection Of Emergency cars/civ cars
• | Friendly environment for everyone
from all backgrounds
☆☆ And Much More! ☆☆

Requirements:

• Age 13 or over
  • Legal Copy of GTA on PC
  • Mature

Departments

• Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Needs Head and Command
  • San Andreas Fire Department - Needs Head and Command
  • San Andreas Communications Department - Needs Head and Command

We are a new server and would be over happy if you gave us a chance and help us grow!

Cheers,
Golden State Roleplay
Server Director
Acting Internal Affairs Director
Nicholas Johnson

I am looking for more Majors for my Sheriff’s Office on a new VMenu Server; Realistic Roleplay and well-planned, thought-out systems. Shatter RP | FiveM Join that discord and message me on Price#4303

Hello there! I am currently still looking for a community. My horizon has changed its view a bit as I am currently no longer looking for a server to become an LEO head in. However, I wouldn’t mind becoming LEO :wink:. I am currently looking for an established semi-whitelisted server. I would prefer not to get response from “public vMenu servers” (to an extent of course). I would like to help out in the staff team as well as just being there! If you want to talk to me a bit, just put some contact info below and we’ll get this show on the road!

discord.gg/deviserp is a growing, friendly community with active development. We are actively recruiting PD and EMS! You are more than welcome to check us out!

Still looking!

Just check out Chimera RP! You wouldn’t regret playing this server, although we are currently still building our community. Bring your friends in! Bring everyone in!

I didn’t include this, I know, but just for clarification, I am looking for a vMenu or open client menu server. Me and any type of economy doesn’t mix well. Sorry

Still Looking!

Hello, OSRP Founder here. We are a new server which is whitelisted and Washington based, we believe we might meet some requirements you are looking for in a server. We would love it if you came and gave us a look in order to see if this is the place you are looking for.