Bait-Car

THIS RESOURCE IS DEPRECATED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

VERSION 2 CAN BE FOUND HERE

:beginner: Info

• A unique, smooth, and somewhat lightweight bait-car script. Great for use in LEO roleplay scenarios.

:beginner: Requirements

:beginner: Features:

• Discord role whitelisted, allowing multiple roles to be added
  • Server-synced, all online LEO officers are able to view and control the bait-cars
  • Up to 5 (configurable) bait-cars able to be made at once (only 1 bait-car per player)
  • Easy-to-use menu for controlling the bait-cars
  • Automatic detection on bait-car removal

:beginner: Commands: (How to OPEN the menu)

• /baitcar

:beginner: Menu Options:

• Set Vehicle As Bait-Car : Set’s the current vehicle that you’re in as a bait-car. If the current vehicle is set as a bait-car, it will remove it as a bait-car
  • Toggle Engine : Toggle’s the selected bait-cars engine on / off
  • Toggle Vehicle Locked : Toggle’s the vehicle’s doors for all passengers inside the bait-car
  • Toggle DashCam : Peek inside the bait-car vehicle
  • Toggle Notification : Toggle a notification to appear when suspects enter the bait-car
  • Bait-Car Selector : Select the bait-car you want to control (if there is more than 1 active)

:beginner: Preview Video:

:beginner: Preview Image:

:beginner: Get It Here!

Available for purchase on my Tebex store for $9.99 USD!

Forgive me for any bad formatting / mistakes, it’s my first post.
Don’t hesitate to report any issues, offer any constructive criticism, or leave a suggestion!

2 Likes

That’s a cool script :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

whenever i try to use the script it states i dont have correct training. Assuming that means that it doesn’t detect the discord roles. however i have the roles i added to it. and the console doesnt show any errors for this script or the discordroles script

Already a free script on the FiveM site if you do a search, not sure why a paid version if any better/different.

1 Like

Isn’t this a free script already from here?

There is a free script, although when I tested it out it seemed to crash everyone on my server.
On top of that, this script is server synced, so all active LEO officers are able to view and control the bait-car. Furthermore, more than 1 bait-car can be set.