• ESX
  • QB
  • VRP
  • VRPEX
  • STANDALONE

[Dependencies]

• Resource core_markermenu [FREE COMES WITH SCRIPT]
  • Game build must be 2189 or higher.
  • Server version must be 4752 or higher.

[Features]

[Other Resources]

2 Likes

Nice script! Question; is it possible to start the robbery with melee weapons like knifes?

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the reply, yes it is possible to start the robbery with melee weapons.
But doesnt work if the ped is unarmed.

1 Like

I like it

1 Like

This looks nearly identical to [RELEASE] [PAID] Loaf - Store robberies

Hi, thanks for the reply, In a Store robbery there isnt much to do “differently”. The cashier animation is the same but the vault is different.

[UPDATE v1.1 STORE]

• Client Side Functions File, this allows you to change the way you interact with the props.
    Which means that you are able to change to bt-target or to no menu at all.

• Server Side Functions File , this allows you to change the server side functions, “giveitem”,“removeitem”,“checkifitemexists”,“checkforcops”
    The Frameworks that are working are , [ESX] [QBCORE] [VRP] [VRPEX] [STANDALONE]

Hey man this script looks amazing!
Question, I see you have this through escrow but are your files fully encrypted? Like, our server could totally benefit from this but we would want to make some minor alterations to better integrate with our setup. Is this possible?

Hi, thanks for the reply, depends on what you want to change.
There is a client and a server file which are open sourced, the server file has all the framework functionalities and the client has the interaction with the ped and the vault it self.

That is great so we are wondering if we can either exclude or change the safe robbery portion so it does not require explosives. Would this be possible?

yes you can make an workarround so the vault doesnt need the c4.
And if you want i can aid you to make that.

1 Like

Fantastic! I will grab it then and poke you for help when/if needed :smile:
Thank you so much for the information man!

1 Like

This is awesome xD

1 Like

OP request