10 Likes

finally it’s released thank you bro

1 Like

it can change to eng?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a fully open source code you can do any translation you want

Where are the recorded videos stored?

1 Like

Due to the Discord video upload limit, the video needs to be split up and uploaded. Those with a limit of more than 8mb can extend this time with the new config, and previously purchased persons can access the update with a customer perm over the discord.

1 Like

good job mate

1 Like

the play back looks super choppy in your video, do you have a link to one of the bodycam videos uploaded to discord to show how smooth it is?

1 Like

You can set the recording fps and resolution from within the script.

1 Like

when will there be a standalone version?

2 Likes

I’ll add a standalone version in 1 day

1 Like

Standalone version now added @Tidzianoo

Does this support ESX Legacy?

1 Like

@OppCity Uses player information and callback for ESX supports all esx versions , You can also use the stand-alone version for different frames and work on it for your own frame.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

Does the video play back sound/voice as well or just video? Would love to use this in my server for my officers but would need sound playback as well.

only video

Resolution set to 360p, users get massive FPS drop. Also when server is populated random people freeze up hard for a good five seconds while all emergency services are using body cam. Anyone else experiencing this? I’m talking from 50/40 to 15/10 fps.

1 Like

Weird we have zero issues running it. Weirder thing is it run client side only as it uses utk render so it shouldn’t affect other players at all when someone is recording

1 Like

We can do testing to see if it affects players near the person using Bodycam, unsure on that. I just noticed that when I use it personally I drop from 50 fps to 10-15 fps when it’s running. I’ve also heard others complain they get around same fps when using it. Some I know have good PCs and are always in the 30-60 fps. I will see if it affects people near you when using it. As far as I know it’s only affecting the person that’s actually using the bodycam when it’s activated.