S4-bodycam - first video recording script

Hosting your files on your own vps.
You can delete and watch again whenever you want.
You can see in my video history that this system was first released.

I didn’t want to sell it to many people, but I decided to sell it because some people were trying to sell it.

• UI available to watch videos.
  • Only cops can record videos

Price: 20€ TEBEX

1 Like

“I wanted to sell it, but I decided to sell it because some people were trying to sell it.” I think what you said makes no sense! simply if someone was trying to sell you could post it for free

1 Like

it’s none of your business

sorry, my native language is not english.

it’s none of your business

2 Likes

I bought it and it really deserves its money.

1 Like

I bought the plugin. Very successful.

1 Like

updated video made its own ui menu
you can record in an optimized way

it’s not hard to understand that nobody bought it, these people in the discussion are his friends, go and see the payment history on tebex nobody bought anything, and after talking with aiakos, he sold it to him outside tebex, which is not tolerated.

1 Like

I don’t have to sell my script just on tebex. After all, not everyone uses tebex. I pay taxes on the products I sell.

I sold the product 4 months ago. When I sell the product. I wasn’t selling on tebex

that’s against fivem terms anyway

looks the same as this [PAID] [STANDALONE & QB & ESX ] Bodycam | real time recording same date of release and price too hmm

Then check video date but im not selling this script now :slight_smile:

the video u just posted is different to the other preview u linked lol very fishy

cuz that’s when I first started making this script It’s almost 3 months in between.

The script is constantly being updated, but I learned that it is not suitable for sale to cfx and I requested them to remove this topic, I am just waiting for it to be deleted.

I even removed the download link.

@sassie1 A script can be thought and coded by different people, there’s nothing wrong with it, just the timing is wrong to share. It’s just like there are different inventories, they all have the same idea and purpose at heart, but they also have some of their own.