[PAID][STANDALONE] (Extras) Lighting (ELS Alternative)

Overview:
The Extras Lighting script is a replacement system for the traditional ELS system used. The Extras Lighting resource is fully sync’d for FiveM and has been tested extensively at 250+ Players.

Current Features:

• Environment lighting and reflections
  • Full ELS vehicle support (Requires config)
  • Ability to add as many cars as you wish each with their own extra options
  • Fully synced for all players
  • Full cleanup and optimization built
  • Fully standalone (No framework dependencies)
  • Support for multiple lighting modes (Primary, Secondary - See future)
  • Integration with WM-ServerSirens (You need to have this resource installed separately)
  • Toggleable double horn on siren change (For UK/British themes)
  • Basic toggleable UI/HUD to reflect current settings
  • Configurable options (Radio, auto vehicle fixing, auto vehicle cleaning)
  • Configurable emissive values (You control how bright the lights are)
  • All keys are now able to be rebound for the end user
  • UPDATE: Lights do not dim when you leave the vehicle
  • UPDATE: Export option to toggle extras
  • UPDATE: Block sirens on certain vehicles
  • UPDATE: Individual sirens on individual vehicles
  • UPDATE: Option to disable sirens on player leaving the vehicle
  • UPDATE: Option to disable sirens on player turning off the primary lights

Future Features :

• Custom lighting configurations per player

Escrow and open versions are available
NativeMods | Extras Lighting (Escrow Version) (tebex.io)
NativeMods | Extras Lighting (Open Version) (tebex.io)

Peview:

Code is accessible Version Dependent
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~610
Requirements Standalone
Support NativeMods#9886
2 Likes

Preview?

Preview like someone mentioned would be much appreciated. :slight_smile:

I have edited the original post with a video preview which includes the network event log :slight_smile:

After each update to the script I will edit the preview with the changes as well. Changes are freely available once purchased.

I already have another idea of implementation which will help to greatly expand on the concept and bring more of the traditional “ELS” system features whilst maintaining the “optimized for larger communities and servers”

1 Like

Hi,

Does this have the same issue as the traditional els where doors ect that have been put under extras also open / close for other users when els is active / have support for custom sirens (eg [Release] WM-ServerSirens - FiveM Server Side Siren Resource - Walshey & Marcus)

Kind regards,

Shane.

I don’t think it works for me at all, I even paid an IQ tax

That script is specifically for the siren portion, this is lighting, I will introduce a tap in for their solution of sounds/sirens. It does include the native to stop extras repairing the vehicle when enabling/disabling. You get the option per declared vehicle to stop certain extras being toggled/used in a lighting pattern.

This only works for ELS vehicles? or could someone also use the DLS Config for Lore freindly non ELS vehicles?

After inserting the whole server jerky and useless this system

Will get my money back

no comparison to ELS-Plus

Point taken, re-writing it now with the new features as discussed in the Tebex built in - anyone who has purchased it this far will get it all free of charge same with anyone buying it. Both versions will be available. This current iteration of the script was grabbed from our server so it is missing some of those “nice to have” features as it is present in other areas of the framework. Expect this to be updated within the coming days.

Cheers for the feedback, if you have any suggestions or need help with anything please throw me a message on discord :slight_smile:

@SyalFett I haven’t heard of DLS but will look into this and either work it in with the new version I am writing now or get back to you within the next day or so once I have tested with the aforementioned system of lighting.

DLS is the Dynamic Lighting System, you will find many on gta5 mods for packs like the 11john11 lssd or lspd packs

1 Like

@SyalFett I have looked at the DLS system and that utilizes a different system to emit “light”. They do not use vehicle extras so no unfortunately they are not compatible.

Update:
Re-written the core of the script to give better customization and endpoints for users (Also to make it less “janky” as per the feedback from @Script4ever). You can find a preview below. Those who have purchased before, you just need to redownload for the new version.

The setting of emissive is now in by default (Toggleable) so I no longer recommend the BrighterLights resource. I am now working on a basic HUD which will be a free update to the script.

well, thanks fpr checking anyways.

1 Like

Updated the resource with the latest version

Changes:

• Integration with [Release] WM-ServerSirens (You need to have this resource installed separately)
  • Toggleable double horn on siren change (For UK/British themes)
  • Basic toggleable UI/HUD to reflect current settings
  • Configurable options (Radio, auto vehicle fixing, auto vehicle cleaning)
  • Configurable emissive values (You control how bright the lights are)
  • All keys are now able to be rebound for the end user

New Preview:
Preview | NativeMods Lighting (ELS Alternative) - YouTube

3 Likes

I have been waiting for support for days, this man does not attend to my support
NativeMods#9886

this is you right?

Sorry about the delays in getting back to you. I have now responded :slight_smile: Happy to help where I can!

No errors or issues with the script user was just using the wrong type of vehicle model. (The models for reference need to be ELS configured this script is only a replacement for the script side of ELS not how the lighting of different systems work)

Small gif of the script being used with vehicle matrix boards.

2 Likes

Does it have OneSync Support?

Hello! Yes full OneSync support.

I have started working on the full customisable patterns for the end user. So officers will be able to make their own patterns in the server and have it reflec

could you add that you can specify siren sounds for specific vehicles in the config?

1 Like