[PAID] RAHE Racing System [ESX / QB / Standalone]

INTRODUCTION

A full racing system for your server. Includes competitions, ELO rating, advanced track creation and more.

What differs us from the rest is the fact that all of our scripts are tested by hundreds of players before release. We run a roleplay server where everything gets ‘tested’ for weeks before being relased to Tebex.

This means that you will receive a high-quality, performance optimized and a proven script that’s loved by players. When you run into any issues, our support is more than welcome to assist you in our Discord server.

This particular system has been tested over 650 unique users who have completed over 6300 races (which accounts to over 2700 hours of racing time) and created hundreds of tracks.

FEATURES

• ELO system

When players take part in competitions, they gain or lose ELO rating. The amount of rating gained or lost doesn’t just depend on their position achieved, the ELO system takes into account all factors - the ratings of other players, who was in front of you, did you lose to a lower/higher ranking player etc.

This rating system brings competitiveness to a whole new level and motivates players to race. This isn’t a pseudo system - it’s based on the real Arpad Elo system which for example is widely used in chess.

• Competitive races

People can race in competitions - these are similar to normal races, but with the difference that ratings and prize money are given. By default, the system generates multiple competitions for each day.

This means that for example each day at 19:00 people gather up and start competing with each other to gain money and fame (by climbing the leaderboard). Competitions can be also started manually by players with high ratings.

• Detailed tracks

When creating a track, you are able to customize every part of it. You can specify the name, description and the type of the track. Eg. you can only choose the amount of laps when you mark it the track as a circuit.

After that’s done, you can start placing objects. You can place flags, tyres, tyre walls and all sorts of objects to help future drivers navigate on the track. Everything is configurable - objects can be added / removed in the config.

• Track information

All tracks created will be listed in the ‘Tracks’ tab. To help players choose a track to race on, tags are attached to certain tracks. Recently created tracks will have the ‘New track’ tag. Popular tracks will have the ‘Popular’ tag and the most driven tracks will be given the ‘Legendary’ tag.

In addition to tags, a detailed view of the track is available. This view features track information (type, points, objects), statistics, top times driven.

• Other features

Recent events displayed on front page (rank up, competition winner, new track). Filter tracks / races (all / yours). Search tracks / races. Notifications when competitions are generated via. Discord webhooks. Profile picture and name changing. Competition prize money distribution algorithm. Phasing (no-collision) mode option.

Resmon (idle / active): 0.00ms / 0.03 - 0.06ms

Purchase (Tebex)
Preview (Youtube)
Preview (NEW) (Youtube)

This resource uses the Asset Escrow system provided by FiveM.

Also check out our drifting script (Cfx.re)

Also check out our boosting script (Cfx.re)

Also check out our boombox script (Cfx.re)

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3500
Requirements oxmysql, ox_lib
Support Yes
36 Likes

I will buy this, but one question, are those races in a second dimension? Because i think that troller could abuse the race creation feature and spawn objects to molest players.

The objects are only visible to players who have joined the race. This means that other non-related players won’t be affected by those objects and it can’t be abused.

1 Like

Whats the resmon of this resource? Especially in non use

We are running this script on our server with 200 online players. This means that optimization is a priority for us. In non-use (idle) the script runs at 0.00ms. When racing, it depends on the amount of objects and points, but is usually between 0.03 - 0.06ms. I have added this information to the main post as well now.

4 Likes

And now you have won a customer, thx for ur amazing fast reply

would the addition of an item to be able to join the race be able to be added in? like only someone that has a race dongle can join a race and recieve new race notifications?

1 Like

The API which interacts with the protected part is exposed (not protected by Asset Escrow). So the function ‘openRacingTablet’ which is used to enable the system is visible. You can put your own logic into there (playing anims, requiring items or whatever you wish).

1 Like

Is there a place for support? I am having issues with the SQL

any chance to be mysql compatible??

This will work with ESX 1.1 ?

how extensive is the API? because our current system has drifting as a race category that we have score counters for etc. is it possible to add our own race types? or is it something you’d think about adding?

1 Like

@OttoActual Older systems (mysql-asnyc) are compatible with oxmysql. It will take you only a few minutes to replace your old system. You should upgrade to oxmysql regardless if you decide to buy or not - the performance difference is noticeable and it’s actively maintained.

@Stuxxyofficial The visible API doesn’t cover that. Things that are available in API (which will allow you to use any framework) are: opening the tablet, event on tablet close, notifying the player, player identifier, getting / removing / giving money, vehicle class identifying.

@MDMediaGroup Yes, it should. If it doesn’t (you’ve edited it), it can be modified to work with any framework through the API.

1 Like

Is it possible to change it to take crypto instead of money?
Also how much of it is encrypted?

Best Racing script around boys. Don’t sleep on this one it is neck and shoulders above all other scripts. We have been looking for a racing script for a long time and this one came on our path at the perfect time. It has everything you want and need from a racing script. Good support on their discord as well, we’re in the clouds with this amazing system. Can’t wait to see what more they will add!

4 Likes

Do you sell the open source version?

Really nice looking script! Nice looking UI and all the features i wanted

However I have some questions , please clarify them before i make the purchase

• Is it possible to move the race stat UI to somewhere else cuz i got my speedometer in that corner
  • Can the tablet be open with a command
  • Can there be a category for contact and non contact racing
  • And lastly prolly a big feature but if you ever add it it will be all that a race community needs
    Will there be a crew system for racing like a team racing thing maybe as a future update
1 Like

Is there a server that you have this on that ti can be tested/played with before buying

right okay. but is it something you’d think about adding? drifting is a fairly popular race type on fivem as it goes.

2 Likes

|Code is accessible |No|

The Biggest downside for me was this one. but i guess its understandable people want to protect their developments.
Overall Great script and Great look. Its well done, unlike most of the Quick cash grab stuff you see on this forum this one seems pretty good!
at least the author offers ESX and QB by default without any modifications. so even with code not being accessible it should not be a great deal for some servers.
Recommended 10/10

1 Like