[PAID] RAHE Boosting System [ESX / QB / Custom]

rahe-boost-compressed

INTRODUCTION

A full vehicle boosting / stealing system for your server. Includes a hacking minigame, VIN scratching, contract transferring, store, boosting history, leaderboard, administration panel, user profile.

What differs us from other boosting scripts is the fact that we have a lot of extra functionality which others don’t. Also, all of our scripts are tested by hundreds of players before release. We run a roleplay server where everything gets ‘tested’ for weeks before being released to Tebex.

This means that you will receive a high-quality, performance optimized and a proven script that’s loved by players. When you run into any issues, our support is more than welcome to assist you in our Discord server.

RAHE BOOSTING

This particular system is especially loved by our players. Since we released the first version of it, our players have completed over 128 000 boosting contracts and our most active booster has completed over 1500 of those.

Players love it because of the content it brings - it’s not a boring job where you monotonously click buttons on your keyboard. You have to actively search for vehicles, deliver them - it all brings excitement. Even during off-peak hours when there’s not a lot of players online, boosting is a good way to pass some time.

This resource can be modified to work with any framework. The design can be modified in any way you want and extensive configuration options are provided. If you find something that isn’t configurable, we are able to add it in a future update.

FEATURES

• Boosting

What is it? When you add yourself into the queue, you will start receiving boosting contracts. Boosting contracts mean that you will need to steal a vehicle from a certain area and then deliver it to the dealer. But it’s not an easy task - the area to search from is big and tricky, it may take you a long time to find the vehicle you are searching for. When you deliver the vehicle, you will receive money, crypto and experience points.

• Group system

After accepting a contract, you are able to create a group for it (which can hold up to 4 members). Creating a group will allow every group member to see the red pick-up area on the map and deliver the vehicle.

Also, money and crypto will be shared between the group members.

• High class boosting

When you reach A / S class, the boosting contracts will start to look different. They won’t be easy deliveries anymore. There will be NPCs protecting the car and you will need to hack the car’s security system. Police will get live notifications about the vehicle’s location until you get rid of the GPS tracker. Because of this, you’ll also need a second player (one driver, one hacker). The hacking minigame is included.

As you gain experience, you unlock new vehicle classes. At first, you deliver only the worst vehicles. As you level up, the stealing gets harder and harder (locked doors, NPCs protecting the vehicle). The levelling system is what gives players the motivation to carry on and play in the server.

• Store

When you complete boosting contracts, you receive crypto. You’ll need it to purchase new high-classed contracts when you level up, but you can also visit the store. You can configure which items should be purchasable - an example can be seen in our preview video.

The store also features a limited stock option, meaning you can set how many items are available per restart. For example, you may only sell 2 harnesses per restart but 10 repair kits. You can take delivery of the orders at your configured spot.

• History

All the contracts you complete will be saved. You can access them by visiting the history tab. From there you can see detailed information about the boosts you have completed - time, reward, vehicle, class etc.

• Leaderboard / user profile

In the leaderboard tab you’ll be able to compare yourself to others. You can see other users (and their pictures & names), the amount of completed contracts, experience points, time last active.

From the user profile tab you can set your name and profile picture to differentiate yourself from others.

• Administration panel

This may seem like a small thing, but is actually very useful and highly appreciated by our team. You are able to generate contracts for everybody (maybe in case of an event, or when you feel you want to liven up boosting). You can also give contracts to specific players and choose the class of the contract. If you want to award someone with crypto or experience points, you can load their data and change it.

This is also useful when testing the script, or when promoting the server and you want to give contracts to popular players. No more going into the database to manually insert stuff - all is done in game.

Resmon (idle / active): 0.01ms

Dependencies

• oxmysql
  • ox_lib

Purchase (Tebex)
Preview (Youtube)

Cinematic Preview 2023 (Youtube)

It is recommended you have basic scripting knowledge. While the resource works out of the box, some integration is suggested to use the full potential of this system.

This resource uses the Asset Escrow system provided by FiveM. However, many parts of the code are unencrypted. This allows this resource to be modified to work with any framework you wish. Also, the design is fully editable.

Also check out our racing script (Cfx.re)

Also check out our boombox script (Cfx.re)

Also check out our drifting script (Cfx.re)

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2500
Requirements oxmysql, ox_lib
Support Yes
31 Likes

I’ve been waiting on something like this. Just I could get it. Which I can if it didn’t require “oxmysql”

Really it would be great if you could add mysql-async support

And don’t speak to me about how it’s better I don’t care. The facts are that anyone reading this know zero idea about the problems I have with using it on my server

With that take it as a suggestion and not a point of argument

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, we don’t plan supporting mysql-async. Sad to hear that you’ve been having issues. For me and most of our customers it has been as simple as deleting mysql-async and starting oxmysql. Hope you find something, though.

1 Like

Why are you so goddamn amazing?

3 Likes

That’s what I did but for some reason I just get errors after errors

It might have magicly solved it self. idk

2 Likes

Hmmh, latest version of oxmysql works with all old mysql-async calls, you literally only need to remove mysql-async folder and drop oxmysql to replace it

Which parts of the code is accessible? Is it possible to integrate my own level system to this? I use one export to check clients level and one event to add/remove xp.

Edit: also can i slap my own dc logging on serverside to log rewards etc or is it all locked? Or does this already come with logs?

need this for mysql-async

how does the VIN scratching work?

2 Likes

Nice release :smiley:

1 Like

Nice design

It magicaly solved it self some how.

The parts related to framework integrations are unencrypted. That’s about ~250 lines (not including config options). So functions like getting the player’s identifier, adding / getting / removing money, giving items, getting the police count, player notifying etc.

You can query the experience points from the database table. While you can’t entirely swap out the level system, you are able to give extra XP by editing the DB / making your own functions. Not much to log here - contracts are the main thing. All completed boosting contracts are saved into the DB.

Ah thats unfortunate. Thanks for replying.
Will still consider this, seems great addition to any server ngl

1 Like

would have copped if it used mysql <3 dope release thou!

1 Like

same bro

1 Like

Im having an issue where when i go to scratch a car and the system locks up. No error codes pop up. Any help would be appreciated. Love the product by the way

Issue solved, replied to you privately.

This script is amazing!!! RAHE also took the time to help work out a few issues I was having with my server. This man is A-1 and highly recommend this product for anyone looking to get into boosting and vin scratching for their server. Will definitely be getting the racing system also!!! :+1:

2 Likes