[PAID] RAHE Racing System [ESX / QB / Standalone]

Suggestions:
Race for pink slips/money pots
Drifting points races
Otherwise it’s a perfect script with a beautiful UI <3

Hey I am new to Standalone, is anyone able to help me set this script up for standalone

cheers

3 Likes

@dersicko You could in theory edit the money functions in the API to use crypto instead of money. But it’s not a function that’s supported out of the box, it will require development from your side. Most of it is encrypted, but the html, js files are unencrypted, extensive config options are available and a public API is there (which you can edit to use any framework).

@Terodiac Thanks for the kind words!

@HAMz_Project We don’t offer this currently. I’m sure the encrypted version satisfies your needs. The design is fully unencrypted and you can change everything - menus, buttons. Translations are in a separate file for easier translating. If you feel like you are missing an option in the config files, then you can let us know and maybe we’ll include it in future patches.

@OFFWHITE Yes, you can move the UI because the index.html is not encrypted. The tablet by default is opened by a command (can be configured to use an item). Currently all races are contact races because our community wanted so. If this becomes a requested feature, we may consider adding it. We have thought about crews, it would be nice to set your clan, your clan tag etc. But this is not a priority at the moment.

Will you guys be able to help with moving the UI?

1 Like

Amazing

Great Work

Is there any way to add more classes for the vehicles, for example X class

Woah this script looks insane!

To anyone thinking of buying this script… Do it you will not regret it, it does work straight out of the box & Edward is more than willing to provide support for adding your own animations / making it an item etc, well worth the money!! The price is to low in my opinion

1 Like

Hello rahe first of all thanks for the script it’s work perfectly, but I have only one thing that I don’t understand, how do we join an automatically created competition ? I can’t see the text to join like normal tracks created by players

1 Like

Need this for mysql-async

hi all the question i had havebeen answered already i think but i got a last one
are competitive race based on real time ? if yes can we manage the “official race” schedule to have 2 raw per day ? we got various comunity on our server and some event like this are realy anoying for some of them
exemple, it’s hard to find schedule where EU, RU and US can all benefit, and top ranked player would alway be the sames then.
idealy having this based on game time for us ^^

Thanks for all the feedback, great that you’re enjoying the script!

@OFFWHITE Yes, we can help moving the UI.

@KayDiiA Yes, you can add more vehicle classes.

@Ciwiel Automatically created races are like normal races - the join text will appear at the first checkpoint when the race is about to start.

@nicelikerice Older systems (mysql-asnyc) are compatible with oxmysql. It will take you only a few minutes to replace your old system. You should upgrade to oxmysql regardless if you decide to buy or not - the performance difference is noticeable and it’s actively maintained.

@crocmou Currently the competitions are generated once per day. You can configure when the competitions are generated (and Discord notification is sent) and when they actually start. The time comes from server system time.

what’s your server name ?

unfortunately it is not ready in just a few minutes
some scripts like police jobs and others only have errors with datastore and so on

please make the script for asyn capable so you would get more buyers

This resource should be 100% backwards compatible with mysql-async functionality on top of providing newer export wrappers and functionality.

I’ve had many customers convert mysql-async → oxmysql without any issues, and I had the same experience myself when I did the conversion. If you’re having problems, then you’re doing something wrong. Debug the problems you’re getting and find your mistake.

The most common mistakes people make:

1. Downloading the source code (instead of the release)
  2. Using an old version of oxmysql (pre 2.0.0)
  3. Running multiple MySQL resources together
  4. Not having the basic ability of reading / coding (needing support with every step)

If you’re able to read your errors, you will find the mistake for sure. I’ve given you the same advice in our Discord.

I saw someone else asked about contactless races or phasing, is this something you would be willing to add? We have it setup currently using the default qb-lapraces but like the idea of this script in our RP server, we just don’t want to go back to non-phasing races.

Yes, phasing is planned in an upcoming update.

1 Like

Does the tablet open with an item or a command?

2 Likes

how can i change the font size

1 Like