[PAID] RAHE Boosting System [ESX / QB / Custom]

is this still using oxmysql ? or work with mysql?

1 Like

oxmysql is backwards compatible with mysql

Yes, you can delete mysql-async, drop in oxmysql and you should be good to go.

can you scratch VIN and take ownership?

Yes, fill in the provided event with your garage system specifics and you can get the car.

1 Like

whats the harness? is that another type of script?

Notifications side does it work with Okok notify and also when you talk about garages making a change. Which garage system does the script work with for QBCore. Thanks

The harness is just an example item which you could sell on your store.

@Bryn Yes, it does work with the systems you named. It’s framework independent, meaning it can be adapted to use any notification system / any garage system.

possible to not use oxmysql?

Oxmysql is required. But oxmysql is backwards compatible with ghattimysql and mysql-async. Meaning you can just delete your old MySQL library and start oxmysql. All of your old queries should remain working, you don’t have to change a thing.

Even if you decide to not use our script, you should update regardless. Mysql-async / ghattimysql had their last commits 2 - 4 years ago and shouldn’t be used in modern server. Oxmysql provides a lot more functionality and performance, queries are noticeably faster.

I’ll pop oxsql into my test server and try, if everything works fine - I’ll get this :).

Switched over to oxsql, and you were right - it was drag an drop… I also was able to use the UI and find some slow query warnings! Thank you!

If not that suggestion alone, id send you money - but ima get the script as well lol. Thanks!

So we installed everything and it al works accept when boosting important (A,S) the npcs only spawn upon use of the hacking device but the hacking device will not give keys to the car. Do you know a fix for this?

Yes, check the readme. There is a function you have to fill in order to get the keys (dependent on which key system you are using in your server).

High quality product. Got very fast and helpful support through their discord. Highly recommend you try this script out if you’re thinking about it.

This is a great thing that you have developed!
For some reason, the second person in a high-end boost doesn’t see the Delivery NPC. As an example, am the hacker and my friend is the driver. He doesn’t see where the NPC is and when I try to deliver the car if he is the driver, nothing happens. any ideas?

Also, have you thought of adding the option to share experience between the people participating in the boost?

Hey, I’m glad you are enjoying it. The delivery NPC part is intentional - the ped is created locally, only for the person who started the boost (no reason to have it networked, as others can’t interact with it anyway). You have to be the driver to deliver it.

As for the shared experience system - yes, we have some plans for it. When we implement that, it would also make sense for the NPC to be networked like you talked about.

2 Likes

In an update a few weeks ago, we released a very requested feature: group boosting!

After accepting a contract, you are able to create a group for it (which can hold up to 4 members).

Creating a group will allow every group member to see the red pick-up area on the map and deliver the vehicle. Also, money and crypto will be shared between the group members. Experience points go to the contract owner.

Group boosting UI preview

The patch also brought many quality of life improvements and other interesting features.

We have released an updated video to showcase group boosting:

2 Likes

How do you provide sCoin if someone has lost it?