[PAID][QBCORE] Multi Job System

9afd13bc623dcc16101512ba1a436981 (1)

Showcase
Multi Job System

Tebex - £20
Multi Job System

Summary

• With this players are able to switch between multiple jobs, as well as toggle their duty on the go. Allowing people to work at multiple places of employment such as EMS and a Mechanic. Players are able to remove their jobs from the list as well as admins are able to remove other player jobs.

Features

• Players can have multiple jobs
  • Toggle duty through the system
  • Remove your own jobs
  • Admins can remove player jobs
  • Config blacklisted jobs that won't get stored in the multi job menu
  • Police & EMS are forced to use the duty system at their respective building to stop breaking the duty system setup by the job
  • Edited boss menu provided to work with the new multi job system
  • Optimised at 0.00ms
  • Support provided and future updates

Dependencies

7 Likes

bru!!! :briefcase: Core Multiple Jobs - Job center, Multi Job, Optimized, Amazing UI - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community

5 Likes

Thats for ESX, I don’t believe they support QBCore

4 Likes

They support QBCore but they have not converted their ESX Multi Job to QBCore yet. They have for some of their other scripts.

Ok then?

1 Like

So people now just copy other peoples work, redesign it a bit then put it for sale?

Really man!?

Read the comments first, they don’t have a qbcore version, so I made one. Feel free to buy and take a look at the code, I don’t even own their resource so none of its copied. I needed a multijob for my own server so decided to make myself one and then sell it after. If you don’t want it, don’t buy it, I ain’t forcing you lol

3 Likes

Hey, im interested in buying this, i just got a couple of questions:

• Do the jobs show up in the boss menu? Let’s say i hire one as a cab driver, he switches job, (maybe he doesn’t log in for a couple of days), will i still see him in my employees list?

• If i fire him, will it delete the job from his job-list?

• Also, can you store the same job but with different ranks? Like Police - Sergeant and Police - K9 Officer?

2 Likes

Yes to all 3, it comes with an edit to the boss menu to make sure this works. Sorry for the delayed response

2 Likes

I have this in my qbcore server and it pops up with a script error saying index a nil value field qbcore?

1 Like

Hello there, im sorry for a noob reply. could you please help me how to fix this? i dont think i run the SQL properly. @SamShanks sorry for tagging you but i really want to learn how to configure this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really need some help on this. @SamShanks

You need to add this GitHub - overextended/oxmysql: MySQL resource for FXServer.

1 Like

can you set a max amount of stored jobs?

1 Like

Hello, I bought your resource. But qb-core works now with qb-management and not qb-bossmenu. I am looking for how to save the list of employees in the bossmenu. I haven’t found how to do it.

Hello, yes I added this:

1 Like

qb-core works now with qb-management and not qb-bossmenu. I am looking for how to save the list of employees in the bossmenu. I haven’t found how to do it.

could anyone tell me why it works for everyone except for one of my players? ive tried to reinstall and more and it still wont work. but its just for one person.

1 Like

Getting this error

[ script:qb-multijob] SCRIPT ERROR: @qb-multijob/server/main.lua:19: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

[ script:qb-multijob] > ref (@qb-multijob/server/main.lua:19)

[ script:qb-multijob] > Query.onResult (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:21731)

[ script:qb-multijob] > (@oxmysql/dist/build.js:11918)

[ script:qb-multijob] > processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:78)

Have to restart the script every time the server boots to get it to work

they might have a job that was since deleted, that’s what happened to me with another job script, make sure any job you’ve removed is also removed from the job menu and set their job as unemployed or something maybe.