Delete topic

Can you show how is working the trade system of this inventory?, and it let you create stores for jobs/players? and what is the resmon in use?

1 Like

Yep we are allow for custom inventorys. We have event to do and client resmon generally 0.00ms, server resmon 0.00ms. What u mean about trade system?

how you give item to a player?

When one player want to give item another player, they can use drop, glovebox, trunk etc. We dont preffer “Give command” to do it has possible of bugs.

oh too bad, i dont think people will like to “drop” or use a car for giving an item, hope you can add it soon, nice inventory, gonna wait till that

Cool.

Seems like a copy of Core’s inventory.

I made before Core inventory, in this way they copy from us.

I’ll try the way of without bugs and update it asap. Thank for idea.

@jaystar84 We are added give option to give items! Its easily to give items, system checks nearby player inventory and gives to item!

dupe bug is fixed?, thats the most important in an inventory

Is it possible to buy your script without obfuscation? Even if you sell it at a higher price I will buy it. I am very interested in it but I don’t want to buy it if it is not free of modification ( I have a custom core ). =)

I cannot check dupe bug(probably duping not works), but if someone found any bug i’ll fix asap!

1 Like

I dont think currently to sell source code, because leaking etc. and if you using custom core, implemention will be too easy. We can talk about that in our support discord.

It’s nice to offer to help, but I’ve seen that with a lot of scripts where once you buy you are too dependent on the seller. I prefer to be free to make my own modifications than to buy a script that in the end doesn’t belong to me because it’s completely obfuscated.
I don’t intend to leak either. I find this completely deplorable. Anyway, the inventory looks promising. I’m still following the thread in case there is a possibility to buy an editable version. Great job =)

Can you use it like the Cheza v3 menu or is it rubbish like Core made that you have to buy your shop and everything or can I use every shop so that I have everything in inventory because I bought it from core and was fooled by the and it is the biggest smack

I dont know what is “Cheza v3 menu” but you dont need buy additional for use inventory. Just need to setup for your framework.

chezza’s inventory v3
because you don’t need anything else like shops or something like that I’m only asking because I don’t want to buy it again and then it won’t work because 72€ was great but I’ll get in touch with you in the dc

I’ll support if doesnt work script. (If causes from my inventory)

1 Like