🏪 Core Stores [QB/ESX] - Create any store with robbable cash registers (Basket system, Modern UI, Minigame, Store key)

PREVIEW VIDEO

:heart: OUR TEBEX LINK

OTHER RESOURCES
:heart: CORE HUD
:heart: CORE DISPATCH
:heart: CORE WEAPON
:heart: CORE VEHICLES
:heart: CORE MDW (CAD)

5 Likes

nice work bro

1 Like

you think about a esx version?

Yes we will make one soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please try getting back to people about current issues with your other scripts as well.

1 Like

We do that :slight_smile:

Escrow?

You actually going to provide support for this script? Because you don’t offer any support at all for the rest of your scripts.

2 Likes

Yes we do provide support. But you have to buy something first

Nop it does not use it

1 Like

UPDATED

• Added compatability with core_skills

(ESX Version is comming soon)

Can people buy / own a store ? If yes, how to you get stock in ur store ?

UPDATED & ESX VERSION

• Converted to esx due to many requests
  • Option to have checkout with every section
  • Added sound design

Good work keep up the good work

Any chance in future for shop ownership, and/or limited stock of items on shelf per restart?

bad purchase experience.

First of all none of the stores are pre-configured. We have to go add 100 stores around the map.

Secondly, the code is not using proper indents and its all over the place from left to right.

And, there is no paths for images for items, nor the images for any items.

As expected, 0.5 out of 10 stars. You are expected to make the whole script to use it

Edit : The store dont even close if you are using qb-target because left alt is hard disabled

1 Like

I should have read this before I bought it… Same issues, no fixes from core. I own all the scripts from Core and so far all of them are good except for this one… I was completely disappointed by this one.

It’s a good store script, love the basket system and looks so cool

Honestly, it’s the best script I’ve ever had, and it’s not the only one. I don’t regret my purchase in any way, between the quality of the scripts and the support, I don’t know which is better, since both are incredible.

An impressive script that significantly enhances realism on the server. By allowing the definition of various locations within the store where different items can be placed, players can add these items to their shopping carts and only pay at the checkout. This creates an authentic shopping experience.

In other words, if a player wants a cola, they need to go to the respective shelf, take it, and then proceed to the checkout!

The script can be implemented quickly and easily on your own server, and it can be customized to 100%.

For any questions about the script, fast and high-quality support is available. That’s why we have also opted for seven more scripts from Core and can wholeheartedly recommend Core.