[PAID] Fun Pack: Karting + Water Activities with UI

We have our two Advanced Rental Systems in packs and at a discount.

These will give you access to more fun, entertaining and immersive role-playing activities and things to do on your server. All with a beautiful interactive UI with which you can have a perfect and configurable aesthetic.

-KartRent System: To rent karts and race with your friends on a karting circuit. You can add as many points as you want to rent.

-WaterActivitiesRent System: So that your players can rent water vehicles on the beach of your city. Bananas, Jet Skis, Windsurfing, etc.

Both scripts bring with them a time system with on-screen UI and all very configurable.

Take the opportunity to get these two systems, with similar aesthetics, at a lower price!

:racing_car: Rent Kart Vehicles Preview: VIDEO
:sailboat: Rent Water Activities Preview: VIDEO
:shopping_cart: Buy via Tebex

More scripts with UI👇

:fire: Advanced Bus JOB

:fire: Advanced register | character select

:fire: Advanced Airplane JOB | Level System

:fire: Advanced Trucker JOB | Level System

:fire: USED VEHICLES FOR SALE with UI

:fire: Surfing and Water Activities with UI

:fire: Job Center

:fire: Farmer Job

Code is accessible No (except config and design)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 800 aprox
Requirements ESX/QBcore
Support Yes

do rental places have society attachment? so they can be a businesses

1 Like

We can do it, open a ticket!

I am part of so many discords lol, oi.

essentially looking for an update, so one could own a go kart business, earn revenue off rentals via society account.

same goes with water part, seperate business with money earned from rentals for their society.

2 Likes

oh, I want in on this action. That would be what puts me over the top to buy.

2 Likes

did this get updated so a chosen society can receive payment from rentals ? Looking at few scripts you have and curious, as i would set this up with 2 different jobs to receive payment.

I am trying to use this script and I can go the guy but nothing happens when i try to rent.