[PAID][ESX] Weapon Shop [UPDATED 26.05.2021]

Weapon Shop [CRYPTO] or [ESX]

ABOUT:

Im releasing one more addon for Crypto System or without it! My Crypto System Script can be founded here and that is dependencies for this Weapon Shop So in order to use this Crypto Weapon Shop you need to have Crypto System already on your server.

Depends ( if you are buying Crypto one ):

So Script is very simple. You need to add weapons what you want to sell in Market (weapons.lua) and edit prices and thats it.

For best expirience please watch Video preview.

VIDEO PREVIEW - Weapon Shop

TEBEX LINK - Weapon Shop [CRYPTO]

If you are still looking for only ESX Version its here!! (without Crypto System needed)

TEBEX LINK - WEAPON SHOP (NO DEPENDS.)

MY OTHER RELEASES

[TEBEX] - Vehicle Shop (UPDATED/25.05.2021)
[TEBEX] - Advanced Drugs (UPDATED/23.05.2021)
[TEBEX] - Bitcoin Robbery
[TEBEX] - Nitro System
[TEBEX] - Chopshop
[TEBEX] - License Plate System
[TEBEX] - OBD (Diagnostic Car Tool)

2 Likes

Pretty cool look! Good price too, will def think about this one!

An explanation on how to add weapons or have all the weapons by default will be MUCH appreciated as this is not like some other weapon resource, there are some weird VEHICLE SHOP instructions on the weapons.lua
This is what I get if I try to purchase a weapon with no black money on me

Script was sold over 10x i didnt get reported that Notification are not working. Did you change anything client/server side.

Config File been updated and examples are added.

Hey Hello

I think if you have something to write then send me as a message, on this thread you can ask question etc.

Hey, i want to buy this, however will weapons be sold as items (esx inventory purposes) and is there a version that can be used without the crypto system?

Yeah it is. Check again on my tebex store there is already ESX version of it . Here is a link of that ESX Weapon Shop. https://esegovic-developments.tebex.io/package/4496282

Ah okay, thank you. Will be purchasing this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:
also how easy could it be itemizing these weapons for inventory system?

Just change server side trigger to give item.

Example: instead of function xPlayer.addWeapon use xPlayer.addInventoryItem(weapon, count)

1 Like